President-elect promised change, picking insiders

Flashermac

McCain is not an organization man whereas Obama knows how to organize people and get task done. Sarah Palin if, she got the top seat, it would be a disaster. The greater fear I would have with her is her lack of Constitutional law.

Organize people? Are you saying the blacks weren't organized beforehand?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McCain is not an organization man whereas Obama knows how to organize people and get task done. Sarah Palin if' date=' she got the top seat, it would be a disaster. The greater fear I would have with her is her lack of Constitutional law. [/quote']

Organize people? Are you saying the blacks weren't organized beforehand?

Did you actually go to school to come up with such questions?

Governments and businesses that have people at the top that can organize and manage people to get tasks done are an asset in of themself. Obama is such a person.

If I were you, I would get behind him. The alternative is things can get a lot worse then they already are, which is something I think nobody wants. Don't you agree?

Tell me, if you are all about "experience" than why the hell [color:red]were[/color] you backing a community organiser????? 2 years experince as a senator? One of the highest earmarks by a senator. I don't understand please elaborate.

Don't spend the next 8 years crying.

Race over.

You and yours lost.

Get over it.

Pack up your shit and go home.

Tell me' date=' if you are all about "experience" than why the hell [color:red']were[/color] you backing a community organiser????? 2 years experince as a senator? One of the highest earmarks by a senator. I don't understand please elaborate.

Race over.

You and yours lost.

Get over it.

youngfarang is in Bangkok right now picking up cheap hookers. With all the fun he could be having, he post this shit. I just don't understand.

What he needs is about 4 hours, in the afternoon, at the Star of Light with about 5 of the ladies is my meager opinion.

Tell me' date=' if you are all about "experience" than why the hell [color:red']were[/color] you backing a community organiser????? 2 years experince as a senator? One of the highest earmarks by a senator. I don't understand please elaborate.

Race over.

You and yours lost.

Get over it.

You bitch and moan about the current prez, but I cant state my opinion about the future prez? Doesn't make any sense to me.

What's race got to do with this conversation?

Showing your true colors there YF?

Cheers,

SD

I'm going by the facts. He organized 8 catholic perishes in southside chicago. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the South side of Chicago primarily black? He set up Job training programs, tutoring programs, etc. i guess you could say he organized the blacks.

Facts

Archived