President-elect promised change, picking insiders

Flashermac

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me' date=' if you are all about "experience" than why the hell [color:red']were[/color] you backing a community organiser????? 2 years experince as a senator? One of the highest earmarks by a senator. I don't understand please elaborate.

Don't spend the next 8 years crying.

Race over.

You and yours lost.

Get over it.

Pack up your shit and go home.

You bitch and moan about the current prez, but I cant state my opinion about the future prez? Doesn't make any sense to me.

With all the shit going on in Thailand, you don't mention any of that but what you rag on is about a man who has not started in the Presidency office yet. Where are your priorities?

I don't know enough about the situation in Thailand to voice my opinion. The U.S is my country. Where are your priorities at?

If the US is your country, why don't you go join the marines instead of going to Thailand to chase whores?

I just was wondering, can we substitute chicken hawks for Turkey today (Thaksgiving)?[color:pink]

Tell me' date=' if you are all about "experience" than why the hell [color:red']were[/color] you backing a community organiser????? 2 years experince as a senator? One of the highest earmarks by a senator. I don't understand please elaborate.

Race over.

You and yours lost.

Get over it.

You bitch and moan about the current prez, but I cant state my opinion about the future prez? Doesn't make any sense to me.

With all the shit going on in Thailand, you don't mention any of that but what you rag on is about a man who has not started in the Presidency office yet. Where are your priorities?

I don't know enough about the situation in Thailand to voice my opinion. The U.S is my country. Where are your priorities at?

If the US is your country, why don't you go join the marines instead of going to Thailand to chase whores?

I just was wondering, can we substitute chicken hawks for Turkey today (Thaksgiving)?[color:pink]

Where in the constitution does it say that you have to fight for your country to love it? I will eventually join the army when my life is straightened out but not today. I still have a lot of learning left to do. By your own definition, if Obama doesn't have every single troop out of this war then he is a chicken hawk. Having one soldier in the middleeast promotes this war! Obama- Chickenhawk!

Race over.

You and yours lost.

Get over it.

Where in the constitution does it say that you have to fight for your country to love it? I will eventually join the army when my life is straightened out but not today. I still have a lot of learning left to do. By your own definition, if Obama doesn't have every single troop out of this war then he is a chicken hawk. Having one soldier in the middleeast promotes this war! Obama- Chickenhawk!

[/color]

youngfarang, why are you posting in pink again? Do I need to ask?

drunk-irish-048.gif

What a load of crap all the way around. Maybe you should start an "America is Doomed" thread and lead it off with this item.

A friend of mine from a different neighborhood was kicked off the basketball court in my neighborhood for admitting he was a Boston Celtics and...gulp...Larry Bird fan. :surprised:

Being in Philly and in a minority neighborhood, that is a unforgivable!

Bill Laimbeer may be the only modern basketball player who has a father who was richer than he is.

Not sure if its true but I heard that.

Billy used to say that about himself:

"I'm the only guy in the NBA whose dad makes more money than he does."

My favorite NBA team ever is still the Bad Boys era Pistons, ca. 1987-1990.

We hated the Celtics, the Bulls, and the Lakers. They all hated us. It was good.

Archived