Percentage yellow shirts

buffalo_bill

On the 4th - I was obliged to go to my son's kindegarten.

In the past this has been the only time I wore yellow - frankly I look ill in the colour.

Interesting out of 40 fathers (2 year groups roughly 20 a group) 8 (including me) wore anything except yellow (or red - wife wisely said the only red shirt I had made me look fat)

Very interesting to see fathers make such a strong statement - frankly a year ago I would not have dared.

It appeared to me that over that the past few months the fashion of wearing yellow on Mondays was slowing dying out anyway, after all, its been 21/2 years since the 60th anniversary. Almost all of the women in our office had stopped some months ago, with some of the men still carrying on. This PAD vs UDD thing seems to have put the finishing touch to it.

TH

What the yellow shirts were doing was leading the country down the path to arnarchy. If you are in the minority and lose the election to the majority, you don't take to the streets and shutdown the international airport. Democracy doesn't work that way. If you think the majority is corrupt and breaking the laws, take them to court or demonstrate even -- but peacefully. Now, if the yellow shirts thinks the laws are screwed up, then they have to convinced the majority and chage the laws within the system. Anarchy or civil war is not the way to go.

Archived