Where would you go for a brain scan?

drogon

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

munchie you can't be more wrong -> she uses a bluetooth headset and anyway I am not her biggest caller...

:neener:

PS: the biggest callers are government officers negotiating their "services", last "gift" "offered" to a government officer today by her company cost = 100K Bht -> who said bribe????

Seems that every little employee (at least in the land department) needs his "gift"...

:banghead:

Drogon - all employers in Thailand have health care cards - I used mine today and got very good service as usual.

Get her to go to her hospital she's registered at - it's free.

I agree with eye tests as well.

Note the free hospital is only the one she is registered at.

In BKK, I usually use Nok Blain Scan (yes, the

sign is spelled wrong), near asoke. It's

in a small stall near the tatoo shop. She's

cute and its cheap...

and she built the machine herself with the

help of some former boyfriends (retired

or de-licensed doctors from europe).

So, i'd recommend it. In england, i'd

probably go to bob's brain scans (a chain,

in most towns).

Are you serious??

If you are serious I would never go nor my girlfriend to a place using some "artisanal medical equipment"...

Girlfriend can go to any hospital in BKK (she usually goes to BKK hospital) so I was just looking for the most reliable place.

By the way, she checks her eyesight every year so it is certainly not a need for glasses/contact lenses...

I suppose we can't bypass a brain scan, anyone having a better knowledge of the medical world is welcome to give his opinion.

By the way, she checks her eyesight every year so it is certainly not a need for glasses/contact lenses...

Eyesight can deteriorate in a year, sometimes significantly. If she does a lot of reading and use of the computer (even a few hours/day)it can have an effect on somebody.

HH

Archived