Anger in San Francisco over subway police shooting

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are riots that start out for 'honorable' reasons. The original rioters feel they had no other choice for a wrong they feel that the powers that be ignored' date=' usually after warning signs. [/quote']

Bullshit. No one is entitled to perfect institutions. No one is entitled to threaten or commit mahem in order to extort that which they are unable to get legitimately through existing institutions, or to otherwise seek "justice" (i.e. vengance).

The LA riots after Rodney King started out by those who felt rightful indignation.

Bullshit. Damian "Football" Williams was a racist savage who deserved to be shot on sight. [color:red]The reason why you want to kiss his salty "chocolat" balls instead of shooting him, steve, is because you yourself are racist and stupid.[/color]

Riots should not exist in our society but when there are injustices, riots come about as a by-product of the injustices.

I went to a peace rally this year. There was a huge police present at the rally and there were police staged along the side streets so they could make their gallant entries. When I got done with the peace rally, I went to the anti-peace rally. Not one police person.

The police at the peace rally were looking for an excuse to intervene and if they had intervened, there policity brutality probably would have set off a riot.

That was way out of line RY. You owe Steve an apology for that one.

The "kiss his salty...etc." was deliberate hyperbole and might reasonably be characterized as over some line.

I fully stand behind my assessment that steve's support for black rioters is motivated by his own racism and founded on his lack of intelligence.

There are riots that start out for 'honorable' reasons. The original rioters feel they had no other choice for a wrong they feel that the powers that be ignored' date=' usually after warning signs. [/quote']

Bullshit. No one is entitled to perfect institutions. No one is entitled to threaten or commit mahem in order to extort that which they are unable to get legitimately through existing institutions, or to otherwise seek "justice" (i.e. vengance).

The LA riots after Rodney King started out by those who felt rightful indignation.

Bullshit. Damian "Football" Williams was a racist savage who deserved to be shot on sight. The reason why you want to kiss his salty "chocolat" balls instead of shooting him, steve, is because you yourself are racist and stupid.

lol...Football Williams was down at Parker Center protesting in anger after the verdict when it turned ugly?

Interesting thing is if some of the Russians in the old USSR rioted over the abuses of the secret police doing the same things that cops were doing in the inner city we would applaud them.

Same with Cubans under Castro.

There would be some Russians and Cubans who would say the same thing you would about their own citizens acting in that manner. Hmmmm

One man's freedom fighter is another man's 'rioting criminal'

The reason why you want to kiss his salty "chocolat" balls instead of shooting him, steve, is because you yourself are racist and stupid.

Hmmm...so the Americans that rebelled against the British in the 1770s were wrong? :smirk:

As to your second assertion, first, how do you know they are salty, second, my being a racist, lol...doesn't deserve a response, however your allegation may be akin to those who are extremly homophobic because they secretly like to taste another man's salty balls..hehehe...third, stupid? Hmmm...I agree I am stupid for continuing trying to prove you wrong when wiser people would have given up trying.

Rogueyam, frustration leads to anger. Anger leads to the dark side of the force! :sad:

The "kiss his salty...etc." was deliberate hyperbole and might reasonably be characterized as over some line.

I fully stand behind my assessment that steve's support for black rioters is motivated by his own racism and founded on his lack of intelligence.

Liar. (I think that's what I'm supposed to say, right?)

Which black rioters? With regards to the Rodney King riot, find a post that said I was in favor of it?

My suggestion would have been an organized, peaceful march.

My guess is that it would have been more effective and garner greater public sympathy.

If you're referring to the '60s, I stand by my posts on that.

For the record I would have supported the Jews in Germany in the '30s had they rioted. I would have supported Russians who rioted due to bread shortages during communist occupation. Give me a good cause and I'll support civil unrest. :smirk:

Liar. (I think that's what I'm supposed to say' date=' right?)

Which black rioters? With regards to the Rodney King riot, find a post that said I was in favor of it?

My suggestion would have been an organized, peaceful march.

My guess is that it would have been more effective and garner greater public sympathy.

If you're referring to the '60s, I stand by my posts on that.

[b'][color:red]For the record I would have supported the Jews in Germany in the '30s had they rioted. I would have supported Russians who rioted due to bread shortages during communist occupation. Give me a good cause and I'll support civil unrest.[/b][/color] :smirk:

I am with you 100% on that thought.

It would be interesting how much change in the USA has come about as a result of rioting?

Bullshit. Damian "Football" Williams was a racist savage who deserved to be shot on sight. The reason why you want to kiss his salty "chocolat" balls instead of shooting him' date=' steve, is because you yourself are racist and stupid.

[/quote']

One more word on this. First, usual red herring by Rogueyam. Second, I spent Thanksgiving at a family I know well who live on 69th and Normandie, not 2 blocks from the infamous 'Florence and Normandie' intersection that Williams hit the truck driver with the brick.

While Rodney King was a 'cause celebre' in that time, Williams was not regarded in that manner by the overwhelming majority of south central residents. I don't know anyone that supported his actions. The family I dined with knew him. He was from that neighborhood. They all thought he was wrong and should have been convicted. If you notice at his trial there were no public outpouring of supporting for him at that time. Nor should there have been.

Rogueyam names the one person that was universally vilified and posts as if he was held up as some hero by the masses.

Rogueyam names the one person that was universally vilified and posts as if he was held up as some hero by the masses.

But would you expect anything less? RY has zero credibility, except with his sidekicks like HH, but he deludes himself that he has. That is the sad part of RY.

Archived