Anger in San Francisco over subway police shooting

Bangkoktraveler

As for this incident' date=' the cop shot a civilian under very questionable circumstances. If I had shot another person under the same cirumstances as a civilian, I would expect tobe arrested. The cop should not be treated any differently.[/quote']

You keep saying this and it keeps being utterly stupid.

Do you actualy believe if I killed somebody and it was not for self defense and the murder was video taped, I would not get arrested?

What planet did you say you were from?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would his resignation automatically mean they have his gun? In many cases, officers own/keep their guns. In many cases, officers carry their guns off duty/in retirement in case anyone they arrested tries for revenge.

And what difference would it make if they have his gun? examine it for defects? it should not have even been drawn.

Why would his resignation automatically mean they have his gun? In many cases, officers own/keep their guns. In many cases, officers carry their guns off duty/in retirement in case anyone they arrested tries for revenge.

And what difference would it make if they have his gun? examine it for defects? it should not have even been drawn.

When there is a shooting in my State, the person doing the shooting generally has his gun taken away till the matter is straightened out. If the cops take away his gun, they can prove his gun fired the bullet that killed the guy. But what happens if later the cops check his gun as the murder weapon and the barrel and firing pin have been changed? The guy walks!

Here in Arizona there was a recent murder. This is how it went down.

McNeal man accused of second-degree murder

A McNeal resident faces two counts of second-degree murder, according to Cochise County Sheriffâ??s Office spokeswoman Carol Capas. A Sunday night shooting in the 8000 block of Tom Rose Lane in McNeal led to the arrest of 51-year-old Darryl Howard Chenowth on two counts of second degree murder, Capas said.

The incident began when a neighborâ??s dog entered Chenowthâ??s property and reportedly tried to bite Chenowth, leading him to shooting and killing the animal.

Chenowth stated that two males, whom Capas identified as Thomas Rand, 44, of Bisbee and Leonardo Rivera, 20, of McNeal, â??then came onto his (Chenowthâ??s) property and assaulted him with a wooden plank before he shot each of them with a .22-caliber handgun,â? she said.

Chenowth called law enforcement and he was transported to a local hospital for treatment before being booked into the county Jail, where he remains in custody on a $2 million bond, she said.

No additional information was provided by the Sheriff's Office as the case continues to be under investigation.

Archived