Anger in San Francisco over subway police shooting

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is an unfortunate truth about the trial. But the police & prosecutors made their own bed by giving the guy special treatment (i.e., not arresting him within a couple of days as would happen to anyone else). Did they even suspend him while investigating?

We the people do need to take our rights back from over-zealous law enforcement officers tho'.

Cheers,

SD

Far from a riot.....

Anyway, not surprisingly the whole thing is being turned into a race issue now. Fear of another Rodney King type fiasco by the city makes me wonder if the dude will actually get a fair trial.

You're right. What I've seen on TV is a handful of laughing, smiling fucking idiots trying to just cause damage to private property and steal anything they might get their hands on. They aren't activists/protestors. Gangsters and wannabes hoping to score something worthwhile and maybe get on TV. Best to just shoot em down and get done with it. Worthless shits...just like the "rioters" in LA after the King verdict. There, we had 100's (1000's?)of wetbacks "protesting" by breaking into stores and shopping at will. Fat chance any of the Hispanics causing mayhem gave a shit about King. Just opportunists to raise hell and steal stuff from small business owners. Fuckers should've been shot on sight for looting.

HH

Far from a riot.....

Anyway' date=' not surprisingly the whole thing is being turned into a race issue now. Fear of another Rodney King type fiasco by the city makes me wonder if the dude will actually get a fair trial.[/quote']

You're right. What I've seen on TV is a handful of laughing, smiling fucking idiots trying to just cause damage to private property and steal anything they might get their hands on. They aren't activists/protestors. Gangsters and wannabes hoping to score something worthwhile and maybe get on TV. Best to just shoot em down and get done with it. Worthless shits...just like the "rioters" in LA after the King verdict. There, we had 100's (1000's?)of wetbacks "protesting" by breaking into stores and shopping at will. Fat chance any of the Hispanics causing mayhem gave a shit about King. Just opportunists to raise hell and steal stuff from small business owners. Fuckers should've been shot on sight for looting.

HH

Gunning down the L.A. rioters did seem justified, the Koreans got it right, and the armed ones did minimize damage, thanks to assault weapons and training. Beating some sense into these thugs in Oakland I don't really have a problem with, killing unarmed guys on a subway platform I do have an issue with. Cops always seem to shoot the wrtong guys at the wrong time.

That was a great movie. I really felf sorry for Michael Douglas. One I liked even better was Charles Bronson's first "Death Wish". Too cool ! Moderation is not a concept known to street animals. Best to put them down like the mad dogs they are. Society is much better off without them. (

On a timely note from my area, two cops killed one car thief yesterday and wounded another when the theives tried to run over one of the cops with the stolen car. Both thieves were out of prison as paroles for what? Car theft. LOL Stupid shits. At least one won't be stealing a car again.)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

HH

Archived