LT/ST rate verdict?

HeartThais

I won't negotiate up front, the second they start demanding or trying to negotiate, I end it there. I have had a few start to try this in the taxi or in the room, and I have always side stepped the issue. I have never really had an issue with what I paid them in *most* cases.

These girls get paid for their service/performance. Agreeing to a set price up front *usually* means she will not try to earn her money.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The rate is most certainly not up to the girl.

As Ryder said, it kind of is if she's good looking enough and can command enough other bidders at the time. And so it's up to the other bidders too - in other words, the market.

Pretending that you're "the man" and are going to pay a fixed rate no matter what and the girl will always take it is delusional.

I open the "negotiating upfront" topic again because I find it that ridiculous and can't keep my mouth shut :)

It kinda reminds me on the TV Show "The Big Bang Theory" where these young scientists geek doctors trying their way through life, everything needs to be settled and needs to be in drawers etc...

Where is the fun? Isn't that why we hire these girls services in the first place?

Why do we hire their services? In order to have sex with them. That's the "fun".

As for the guys saying if you negotiate beforehand, it takes away their incentive to perform, I used to see that but, on the other hand, it's logic only from a man's point of view.

Try a Thai bargirl's perspective. Maybe she's tried her best before, really pulling out the stops for a guy... and yet he left her without a tip no bigger than she usually gets .. or even worse. If she doesn't know what she's going to get or doesn't trust the guy, she may put in a lacklustre performance on the basis that she'll "lose the least" by doing that when, after all, eventually, he rips her off. Thai bargirl logic?

Hmm I guess I am the lucky one and I usually have a great time even when negotiating upfront. First off when you negotiate before you avoid the akward morning goodbye.

PS: For those who like to pay "above market" this phrase is for you. "You spoil your kids not bargirls."

The problem is, they often still try to get more out of you regardless of what they agreed to. Likewise, if they deliver a crap performance, refuse to give a BJ (less common these days), or take it doggie style etc, and you then cut their agreed upon salary, she will bitch. You agreed to pay her, so pay her, regardless of her efforts/performance.

What I have found is the whores who don't hassle about payment upfront are often a bit less bitchy and better performers than those that do.

Hmm I guess I am the lucky one and I usually have a great time even when negotiating upfront. First off when you negotiate before you avoid the akward morning goodbye.

PS: For those who like to pay "above market" this phrase is for you. "You spoil your kids not bargirls."

The problem is' date=' they often still try to get more out of you regardless of what they agreed to. [b']Likewise, if they deliver a crap performance, refuse to give a BJ (less common these days), or take it doggie style etc,[/b] and you then cut their agreed upon salary, she will bitch. You agreed to pay her, so pay her, regardless of her efforts/performance.

What I have found is the whores who don't hassle about payment upfront are often a bit less bitchy and better performers than those that do.

I had one lady once that wanted double penetration. Shit, I almost went limp. I still say some will not, under any circumstance, allow you to go the hershey route.

As for the guys saying if you negotiate beforehand, it takes away their incentive to perform, I used to see that but, on the other hand, it's logic only from a man's point of view.

Try a Thai bargirl's perspective. Maybe she's tried her best before, really pulling out the stops for a guy... and yet he left her without a tip no bigger than she usually gets .. or even worse. If she doesn't know what she's going to get or doesn't trust the guy, she may put in a lacklustre performance on the basis that she'll "lose the least" by doing that when, after all, eventually, he rips her off. Thai bargirl logic?

Also from a man's point of view, I feel a lot more generous after a good suck and fuck than before so I don't like to decide how much to pay when I'm at my weakest and she's looking up at me all cute-faced with begging eyes. I find it's better to get the price issue out of the way before the bar fine and then you don't have to worry about it. I've never found this has made a girl perform worse.

Also there are some unscrupulous men who will pay a girl a pittance and some unscrupulous girls who will try to extort money out of men. Agreeing the price upfront protects both parties.

i have seen some terrible squabbles between the 2 parties over payment problems after the sex ,not a good idea. IMO, get it all done and dusted before the job .even write out a watertight agreement witnessed by 2 parties expressing all the clauses for reduced fees ,non negotiable .get one typed out beforehand in Thai .these documents should be available from the bar at the Thermae .IMO

i have seen some terrible squabbles between the 2 parties over payment problems after the sex ,not a good idea. IMO, get it all done and dusted before the job .even write out a watertight agreement witnessed by 2 parties expressing all the clauses for reduced fees ,non negotiable .get one typed out beforehand in Thai .these documents should be available from the bar at the Thermae .IMO

Tell me, you really don't have the girls sign an iron clad contract do you? :neener:

Do you have a clause in there for blue balls, etc?

Archived