LT/ST rate verdict?

HeartThais

Nope. Just believed what the gals told him. They'd never lie, right? :doah:

Funny Boy, especially since I was referring to board members in particular :smirk:

I thought this was an informative thread, let's not have newbies run into a situation where he pays 750 LT because somebody here said it was the appropriate price to pay.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So CT' date=' you were peeping in their room to see how much they paid the BGs! You must be a pimp.[/quote']

Nope. Just believed what the gals told him. They'd never lie, right? :doah:

Cheers,

SD -- was once, some years ago mind you, told by some gal (he'd never been with) at a bar he frequented, that he paid B4k ST (cuz her friends said so)...yeah right LOL!

BG's lie??? Are you sure SD? Nahh never!

I think ST/LT rates depend on the girl, if she is decent looking enough AND the cost of living relative to the area you are in.

All this jazz about 2000++ is, in my eyes, for a capital city like Bangkok.

In the provinces it is more like 500 and 1000 baht AND the girls are happy with that 9 times out of 10.

You quote 1000 baht LT (plus the BF as well don't forget) and if she doesn't like it, ask yourself why she is wanting well above the 'going rate'

I've seen a pug ugly Thai bloke roll up on his scooter negotiate with a stunner of a thai bird at the end of the night. He was quoted 500 baht LT (end of the night)!! So all these people ballyhoing 2500+ are seriously over-generous. Which is cool if you're a 2 week hero but for me living here for months on end I'm happy paying the 'expat' rate :D

Was with a tasty thai lady last night. GFE and paid the going rate of 1000 baht. She was happy, I was more than happy :D

The rate is most certainly not up to the girl.

I open the "negotiating upfront" topic again because I find it that ridiculous and can't keep my mouth shut :)

It kinda reminds me on the TV Show "The Big Bang Theory" where these young scientists geek doctors trying their way through life, everything needs to be settled and needs to be in drawers etc...

Where is the fun? Isn't that why we hire these girls services in the first place?

Some girl might be very outgoing in a bar, very funny, very lively. The moment you step your foot out of the bar she is becoming a silent and shy girl. Now does that sound like something you experienced before? In this case you already settled for a price, based on her promising package, at home you get a starfish instead and you are tied to a deal you made before. Maybe u 2 decide to go out and have a few drinks or go to a club and this girl turns out to be a moaner, I'd not go home with this girl anymore, you have to or at least you gotta pay her an amount close to what you negotiated while I just give her some compensation baht and apologize "sorry ma wife just called"

I just realized there is a neverending list and i guess what I want to say is that you should go with the flow, is it an enjoyable night you should pay an approriate amount, if you are being pulled into the silent starfish club you should pay the appropriate amount for that.

If you'd buy anything else in the world you'd be more than happy to get a sample before you negotiate the price, why would men make an exception in that matter?

It most certainly is not 'up to the girl' I agree wholeheartedly! It is a buyers market!

I made a mis-step on my previous post.

I meant it depends on how attractive / old the girl is, as opposed to them calling the price outright.

It's a negotiation like most things in life! :)

Archived