LT/ST rate verdict?

HeartThais

apparently she had had a few miserable bastards try to stiff her in the morning, suggesting they never knew they had to pay more than just the barfine, so now she likes to get it straight before leaving the bar. smart girl.

BB

Over the years I have heard this too. More in Pattaya but a couple of times in Bangkok. It seems there are a good number of newbies or those with experience in other places that are under the impression that the BF is the all-in price. Got to wonder if a few are not just being bastards. If a girl does not raise it then neither will I as I think I am comfortable with the likely rates and how to get the deal I want.

When it comes to newbies I wonder how many come to play without getting even the most basic of introductions, either in person or from the internet. My guess from people I have spoken to is less than 50% know about message boards such as this and others catering to the male oriented Thai nightlife.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, they want to be careful if the play the 'I only pay barfine' trick.

I know of a few farang who've tried 'short-changing' the girls and ended up with cops/chang bottle wielding tuk-tuk drivers bashing their door in ;)

For me it's always wise to establish the price before hand AND what she likes / doesn't like. Otherwise you could end up with a cold starfish who demands mega-baht the morning after ;)

Ok, I confess I've never paid 2k/3k rates. I did get complaints about a year ago for 1100 ST (pattaya gogo) and 2K LT (BKK BG Morning/Night). But complaints didn't turn into tantrums. I posted those rates because I knew that whatever rate I posted, there'd be at least someone who complained I paid too much and possibly scare off some real replies. So I posted 1k more than what I thought the Thai360 market might be. Now, I also suspect the Thai360 market average is about 500baht-1000baht lower than the first-time tourist average. Further disclosure: I've never done a ST but have done LT that could probably be considered ST.

All of you who read into a little generosity the need to be respected or liked by hookers need a fresh perspective. I have never met anyone irl who felt that way. The only times I've ever seen such behavior is in documentaries about sex tourism. The vast majority of punters I've met are like me where the generosity is an ends to itself. I could really care less what the girl does with the extra money or what she really thinks. If she spends it on books for her kid - Great! If she spends it on phone cards - Great! As long as she's gracious and as long as I feel like I'm making her feel good that she's better than average, I am happy too. If you are a bum on the street and need money for drugs, I'll give it to you if I'm in the mood to give. I don't try to impose my value system as a condition of my generosity.

Anyway, I do intend on paying 500 above market for reasons already explained. My rate will be 2k/2.5k. Sorry if I'm ruining the market for some of you. My gut tells me the guys that are really offended are the guys I really don't ever want to bump into anyway. Except for Old Hippie who seems a standup guy in every other way. OH, if we ever meet in BKK, your drinks are free and your next LT is on me and I'm gonna try and talk her down to 1k! :thumbup:

Ok, I confess I've never paid 2k/3k rates. I did get complaints about a year ago for 1100 ST (pattaya gogo) and 2K LT (BKK BG Morning/Night). But complaints didn't turn into tantrums. I posted those rates because I knew that whatever rate I posted, there'd be at least someone who complained I paid too much and possibly scare off some real replies. So I posted 1k more than what I thought the Thai360 market might be. Now, I also suspect the Thai360 market average is about 500baht-1000baht lower than the first-time tourist average. Further disclosure: I've never done a ST but have done LT that could probably be considered ST.

All of you who read into a little generosity the need to be respected or liked by hookers need a fresh perspective. I have never met anyone irl who felt that way. The only times I've ever seen such behavior is in documentaries about sex tourism. The vast majority of punters I've met are like me where the generosity is an ends to itself. I could really care less what the girl does with the extra money or what she really thinks. If she spends it on books for her kid - Great! If she spends it on phone cards - Great! As long as she's gracious and as long as I feel like I'm making her feel good that she's better than average, I am happy too. If you are a bum on the street and need money for drugs, I'll give it to you if I'm in the mood to give. I don't try to impose my value system as a condition of my generosity.

Anyway, I do intend on paying 500 above market for reasons already explained. My rate will be 2k/2.5k. Sorry if I'm ruining the market for some of you. My gut tells me the guys that are really offended are the guys I really don't ever want to bump into anyway. Except for Old Hippie who seems a standup guy in every other way. OH, if we ever meet in BKK, your drinks are free and your next LT is on me and I'm gonna try and talk her down to 1k! :thumbup:

What happens if the girl says 1000 baht ST and 1500 baht LT. Do you still pay 2k/2.5k.?

Anyway, I do intend on paying 500 above market for reasons already explained. My rate will be 2k/2.5k. Sorry if I'm ruining the market for some of you. My gut tells me the guys that are really offended are the guys I really don't ever want to bump into anyway.

Seriously there is nothing to say sorry about.

What I read here is an outbidding contest of whos pay the least amount of money and I call respectfully bullshit on that. I have been partying with board members and I know that not a single one of them was paying less than 2k, in fact it was more. The 500 extra is a good thing in my book because it outplays your competition, if you are a nice guy treat them respectfully and pay slightly more you get good companionship any other night. Of course there are people who just need a wet warm hole for 5 minutes who barfine, fuck and say goodbye within 1 hour, yes I believe they might pay the lowest possible rate. There are also people who can't afford more and one has to respect that, however I just haven't met someone like this and therefore I find it hard to believe that the majority here is telling the truth! Sorry

So CT, you were peeping in their room to see how much they paid the BGs! You must be a pimp.

Nope. Just believed what the gals told him. They'd never lie, right? :doah:

Cheers,

SD -- was once, some years ago mind you, told by some gal (he'd never been with) at a bar he frequented, that he paid B4k ST (cuz her friends said so)...yeah right LOL!

Archived