LT/ST rate verdict?

HeartThais

I am on a budget, I do not make a lot of money, I am juggling school and a part time job. Most Bar Girls make more money than me so I don't see the point of paying them so much money because thats what all you guys are for. So I should be saying thank you to all!!!!!!

U don't have to thank all, thank yourself for understanding that the rate is up to you. All money is considered good money for the vast majority. I don't think you could pull out the top 3 barfiners of a bar with that amount of money but since you are on a budget nothing's wrong with it to ask. Beeing young can be an advantage and sometimes a disadvantage. When a girl feels genuinely attracted to you, that won't work against you :content: Some girls don't like young men (fuck like labbit) probably those were the ones that turned u down.

I think up to 2500LT everything is fine, just don't pay more out of insecurities because that sets off their radar. With 2040 LT I am not exactly overpaying a girl, in the most cases I don't know where she works since I have stopped barfining girls a long time ago. I usually pick them up after work in a club and I avoid all work talk. I never try to make a girl feel like she is on the job, that's why i'd never negotiate and she never sees me giving her money, all I say is "I put money for taxi in your purse" after she comes back from the shower before she is leaving.

Could I pay less? I could!

Do I want to pay less? No I don't!

I want this to be a fair trade, and I try to respect anyone as the person they are and not for the job they do.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soi Cowboy- Bacarra upstairs girl' date=' absolute stunner she agreed 1000 baht LT. One problem with that girl she was not business minded. I came into the bar the next night around 1:00 told her I will barfine her and she told me I have to buy her 2 drinks before she goes with me. I tried to explain to her she is about to make 1000 baht and she is arguing over 100 baht in drinks. :doah: I told her have a nice life and left. [/quote']

She was just explaining to you the policy of the bar.

She went with me the night before and didn't buy her a drink. :dunno:

Very odd considering it's the policy of Baccara that you must buy two lady drinks before BFing a girl.

The girls at Baccara are the same as anywhere else. They go with you if they want to, at whatever price is right that particular day.

I like to pay on the high side, but (of all people here) Suadum could attest to the fact that my Baccara regular for a few years refused any payment at all. ("You boyfriend, not customer.")

Did I spend a lot of money on barfines for her and her friends and taking them out? Yes.

Did I buy her a lot of gifts? No...a nice phone is the most significant thing I can remember.

Sponsor? No.

Did I spend more overall than I would have in straight up one time negotiations? By all means.

But it was more fun that way, and why that girl took a fancy to me is completely unexplained. I was just sitting upstairs with Heenah, a guy ten years younger than me but far more experienced in Thailand, and he was telling me this one and that one refuse to go with him (he speaks Thai well - maybe that was his disadvantage). So I pointed to one naked girl on the stage, the one with dimples on her lower back, and said, "I like that one."

Our friend Qman's 'ex' was a waitress and sitting next to us. I guess she overheard me and the next thing I knew Dimples was sitting in my lap, naked. I don't know why she did it, but I know for sure it wasn't because I was young and handsome. Maybe the waitress just gave her the 'thumbs up.'

And thus began a lub story. :content: For a while, anyway.

You can't always put a price on them, some of them are truly priceless. :thumbup:

I will tell you what I payed my last trip. I will tell you where I picked up the girl how long she stayed blablabla. Nana Plaza, Prettyl Lady- LT 1000 baht negotiated upfront. Stayed until afternoon, both satisfied. Carnival-1000 baht LT. Negotiated upfront. The girl was willing to do anything once back in the room, MORE THAN SATISFIED. Left in the morning. One of the Rainbow bars- 1,000 baht LT. All night of boom boom, next day went to MBK, didn't buy her anything, told her I wouldn't before we went there and she respected that. Took her multiple times, she was more than willing to go with me every time I stepped into the bar either it be 8:00 or 1:30 for 1000 baht. Soi Cowboy- Bacarra upstairs girl, absolute stunner she agreed 1000 baht LT. One problem with that girl she was not business minded. I came into the bar the next night around 1:00 told her I will barfine her and she told me I have to buy her 2 drinks before she goes with me. I tried to explain to her she is about to make 1000 baht and she is arguing over 100 baht in drinks. :doah: I told her have a nice life and left. As I can recall that was the only girl I took from Cowboy this trip. Freelancers- went with 3. First one was a typical freelancer, worked at one of the stalls she agreed to go with me for 1000 baht LT. The next morning I basically had to drag her out of the hotel room the next morning. She wanted to stay with me the entire trip. Wasn't interested, explained to her I was a butterfly, she understood and she left on good terms. 2nd Freelancer she worked at the GOGO in Nana, I can't remeber the name all I know is that she worked on the bottom floor on the right. 1000 baht LT was more than happy, good service. Final freelancer met at 4 AM in the morning right outside of Thermae(she ended up being from Thermae so she says). Pretty girl, told her 1000 baht is all I had she said no jokingly, I was beginning to walk away and she grabbed my hand and we started walking back to my room. The rest is history.

Pattaya. GOGO girls- took this one girl form soi 13 I believe, I was willing to marry her right then and there. First time we did a ST in her bar, next day Bar Fined her at noon (gotta love patters) NEVER NEGOTIATED PRICE. We ended up staying in my room all day :sex: . She left around midnight the same day gave her 1000 baht and she left with a smile. I was willing to giver her 1500 because she was so good but she was grateful for 1000. Took a few beer bar girls paid them 500 ST 1000 LT, I'll spare you the details. Everyone satisfied with each transaction. Last night in LOS I was frantically looking for a piece of tail before going back to reality. Went into a gogo and only had a couple of more hours. No girls that looked barfinabale to me in this gogo but this it or nothing at all. None of the girls even the not so good looking ones wouldn't go with me for a 1000. Took a girl from there and that was the ONLY TIME this trip I paid a girl 1000 ST. Not worth it. I am living proof that you can pay a girl 1000 baht LT and BOTH parties will be satisfied. Pay the girl whatever you want, doesn't effect me because there are more than enough girls willing to go with me for "below market". I am not bragging that I paid these low prices, I got turned down severl times by several different girls. I am on a budget, I do not make a lot of money, I am juggling school and a part time job. Most Bar Girls make more money than me so I don't see the point of paying them so much money because thats what all you guys are for. So I should be saying thank you to all!!!!!!

U young maaan, hansum maaaaan.

The awesome power of youth!

Fair play to you. Just wait until you're older 55555

Very odd considering it's the policy of Baccara that you must buy two lady drinks before BFing a girl.

Is it really?

I remember taking one dacing on the glass thingie upstairs, I was rushing in and rushing out with her. Probably she had to meet her quotas? Isn't barfine supposed to compensate the drinks?

If that'd be for real then it would be one lame ass greedy policy.

The girls at Baccara are the same as anywhere else. They go with you if they want to, at whatever price is right that particular day.

I like to pay on the high side, but (of all people here) Suadum could attest to the fact that my Baccara regular for a few years refused any payment at all. ("You boyfriend, not customer.")

Did I spend a lot of money on barfines for her and her friends and taking them out? Yes.

Did I buy her a lot of gifts? No...a nice phone is the most significant thing I can remember.

Sponsor? No.

Did I spend more overall than I would have in straight up one time negotiations? By all means.

But it was more fun that way, and why that girl took a fancy to me is completely unexplained. I was just sitting upstairs with Heenah, a guy ten years younger than me but far more experienced in Thailand, and he was telling me this one and that one refuse to go with him (he speaks Thai well - maybe that was his disadvantage). So I pointed to one naked girl on the stage, the one with dimples on her lower back, and said, "I like that one."

Our friend Qman's 'ex' was a waitress and sitting next to us. I guess she overheard me and the next thing I knew Dimples was sitting in my lap, naked. I don't know why she did it, but I know for sure it wasn't because I was young and handsome. Maybe the waitress just gave her the 'thumbs up.'

And thus began a lub story. :content: For a while, anyway.

You can't always put a price on them, some of them are truly priceless. :thumbup:

Yup. :yeahthat: Mate, we've had some seriously good times in that bar, haven't we? And the gals we met years ago are still as good as gold! Banzai and Dimples and Lollipop and...

Cheers,

SD

Yup. Mate, we've had some seriously good times in that bar, haven't we? And the gals we met years ago are still as good as gold! Banzai and Dimples and Lollipop and...

...Snaggletooth, the one who took the stage drunk that night at Midnite bar. She certainly wasn't the best looker. Brought her along to AW and the Pink Panther one night and jumped into a taxi with Throbb. She was wearing some little girlish pink Hello Kitty outfit. After we got out of the taxi, Throbb calls me aside and says, "Sorry mate, but WTF is that? Did you barfine that?"

:)

Archived