LT/ST rate verdict?

HeartThais

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quoteFunny. I pay my Baccara gals the same as any other gogo gal: B1500ST and B2k LT (based upon Gaddie's "sticky" theory ). I always get returns, so that must me OK with them...

YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

That proves the point. Baccara girls definitely on average are 'overpaid' and has it ruined them? No - you still get higher quality for the same price. Whether one guy or even half the guys overpays or not doesn't 'spoil it for the rest of us' as the Old Hippies of this world constantly claim. ]

My two satang.

1. Suadum and I (who often disagree on many things) appear to agree on ST pricing for Bacarra. I also pay 1,500 Baht, and I also think the girls their, on average, are better looking (but plenty of exceptions).

2. There are several from that specific bar I often meet "before hours" for dinner, wine, etc. (Not dissing go go bars, but its just easier for me on work nights since I often need to be in the office by 6 am and I tend to stay out much later than planned once I am in go go bar). They were all perfectly happy with 1,500 Baht, except for a few I spoiled. But, to keep matters in perspective, dinner with a decent bottle of wine costs much more than what I pay the BGs I spoiled.

3. Arguments over how much is too much can go on forever, but I think they are good arguments. Why? Well, not because you learn the "right" price from the argument, but rather because its spreads information on how much others are paying. And that definitely helps consumers (that is what we are) make informed decisions.

This is why I volunteered what I pay. Not because I think it is the "right price" (whatever that is), but rather because we all benefit when this information is shared.

55555555555, I remember her. Forgot until now, but, geez, how could I forget *that* night! Even "cutsie" 10 year old girl white cotton underwear!

Yes, memorable night. Always fun seeing the girls drunk, and that one was acting up at Baccara before we even got to Midnite (a real lightweight drinker).

IIRC, the only reason you found me at Midnite, since we'd never met in person, was because you recognized the Baccara girls and put two and two together.

After you left, I had to break up a fight between Banzai and some Midnite girls after she started chatting up some Japanese customers in their bar.

Good times. :)

PS. Also, about that time period, I proposed a foursome including Dimps, Banzai and another girl. Dimples misunderstood, thinking I wanted a change of pace and suggested I just go home without her and with the other two girls. Which I did, and tried to orchestrate a threesome full of lesbianism, drunk off my ass, to poor results. One girl left early in the morning (school, of course), and Banzai told me later that the reason things didn't go so well was because the two hated each other. :)

I never had to buy a whore in Baccarra 2 drinks before barfining her...in a few cases' date=' I didn't even go in, just barfined them outside...[/quote']

When was the last time you barfined a girl from Baccara?

Last November, Saw something I liked out front, paid bar and went off.

I never had to buy a whore in Baccarra 2 drinks before barfining her...in a few cases' date=' I didn't even go in, just barfined them outside...[/quote']

Sounds like a typical Thai case of rules being sporadically enforced, or maybe the rule doesn't apply to the hello girls, or maybe the girls have to pay their own 2 lady drinks in that situation.

As far as I'm concerned pay what you want to pay and don't feel you have to tow the line and pay the "going rate".

Who knows what the going rate is anyway? There are loads of guys going to LOS who have never been on any board to get information. No doubt they ask other punters they meet in the bars and they'll be told different amounts by different guys. They'll get an idea of what's acceptable and then make up their own mind what they want to pay and if it's Baht 500 more than someone else told them then so what. It might be the same as someone else would have told them or Baht 500 less than another person might have told them.

I'm sure the majority of guys pay in the same region and I don't really think that a few guys paying more is going to rock the boat.

I was paying Baht 2000 LT in the mid 90's which was obviously more than the going rate, but I really don't think that pushed the price up for any other guys, and I have been paying Baht 2000 LT ever since and I don't expect any problems paying Baht 2000 LT next time (whenever that might be :crazy:).

Sounds like a typical Thai case of rules being sporadically enforced, or maybe the rule doesn't apply to the hello girls, or maybe the girls have to pay their own 2 lady drinks in that situation.

It could be that or, she may have taken the barfine, made the charade of going in to pay it, pocketed it and snuck off for an hour...who knows...? Of course she could have just found me so sexy and handsome that she just had to get with me! er...more likely not... :(

Archived