LT/ST rate verdict?

HeartThais

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could it be 'someone' clever shared with all baccara as a marketing 'trick' to inform every punter intending that 2 LD must be bough in conjunction :hmmm: all reports/hearsay seems to support that or if it's indeed 'house policy' it's loosely enforced or many girls do it out of pocket or simply sneak out & pocket the BF 555 :hubba:

could it be 'someone' clever shared with all baccara as a marketing 'trick' to inform every punter intending that 2 LD must be bough in conjunction :hmmm: all reports/hearsay seems to support that or if it's indeed 'house policy' it's loosely enforced or many girls do it out of pocket or simply sneak out & pocket the BF 555 :hubba:

I think it is found on page 5 of the employee hand book, paragraph 3.

i pay them 2k ST or LT, on a rare occasion i give an LT girl 500thb more, especially if she stays around all afternoon, which many of them do.

in Pattaya i paid a girl 1500thb LT, that was what she asked me for. she simply said in the bar that she wanted to make a price before i barfined her, and i asked what she wanted for LT.

apparently she had had a few miserable bastards try to stiff her in the morning, suggesting they never knew they had to pay more than just the barfine, so now she likes to get it straight before leaving the bar. smart girl.

BB

Archived