Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

I think most guys want to tell others they married a GTG.

I find it interesting how some farangs describe how they met their wife and it makes me wonder how that was possible.

I think lots of guys met their wives in Soi 33, where they (the girl) had only been working for a week, and were only working on reception, serving drinks :smirk: Jing Jing ! I've heard that lots of times.

You're very cynical Bangkoktraveler :sad:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thailand must be the only place in the world where "my wife isn't a hooker" or "my wife works in an office" is the utmost pride of many a man's life. The Thai guys are laughing at you all.

I think most guys with Asian wives have this problem, not just ones with Thai wives.

TH

There is a man selling products here on the local market ( Yoermany ) . Married to a sweet Thai woman for I think 4 years now . 2 children of her previous Thai husband , 1 with the German fellow . Madame speaks some German now , apart from this very basic English , the man speaks no Thai except Sawatdee . So where did they meet each other , at the university or maybe at the Royal Chamber of Commerce or the convention of the Asian Writers Association ? They are both tremendously happy together and life is beautiful . How important is it now to analyse if she is a GTG or what . To me she is , it all depends on how it is and not how it was .

Bubi,

This is an example of the 'my girl is different' regardless of the past & whether the couple met at some royal chamber or a fine German institute (e.g. Goethe) or otherwise (a typical tale to tell for grandma is they met while the gal was a 'tourist guide'. I actually met such a genuine guide although I met her at Angels club!).

P.s. No I didn't marry that one although I attended her wedding :cover:

Cheers!

Archived