Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

There is a man selling products here on the local market ( Yoermany ) . Married to a sweet Thai woman for I think 4 years now . 2 children of her previous Thai husband , 1 with the German fellow . Madame speaks some German now , apart from this very basic English , the man speaks no Thai except Sawatdee . So where did they meet each other , at the university or maybe at the Royal Chamber of Commerce or the convention of the Asian Writers Association ? They are both tremendously happy together and life is beautiful . How important is it now to analyse if she is a GTG or what . To me she is , it all depends on how it is and not how it was .

I've asked this before, I'll ask it again, but what exactly constitutes a successful marriage? Most marriages fail in what 3-5 years or something? That is regardless of whether or not she was a whore...and he a punter. So if you marry a whore, and it fails in that 3-5 year span, was it ONLY because she was a whore? or something else? If it lasts more than the 3-5 years span is it because she was a whore? In short, I don't see where her being a whore really plays in here. Especially since most women who marry were never officially whores...and yet most marriages fail...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH , your point is that marriages to the majority fail after say 5 years . My point is that they last for ever but may fail at some time before. Failure is the exemption in my book . I would agree that the failure rate falang/ex-BG might be higher but this should be due to basic misunderstandings about the social-economic aspect of two people from differing cultures staying together day and night and not how many falangs Madame might have fucked before . Does it matter how many samples of the female species Khun husband has done ?

PS :Having read your post again , we seem to think the same .

Yes, we seem to agree. I am actually saying I don't think marriages between Thai whores and punters fail anymore or any less than marriages between farang non whore/punter couples, hence the fact that she was a whore and he a punter are irrelevent in most/all cases.

What about if he is 40 years older, uglier then sin? That makes me wonder and only gets a smile on my face.

Lika anything else, it will work or it won't. Is she a whore? is she with him for the money? Doesn't really matter if it lasts the average "distance" or longer does it? I mean what if an old farang marries a uni educated farang woman 40 years his junior? do we see it the same way? Is that uni educated farang woman a whore? a gold digger? it's all the same to me.

These women want something from us, and we want something from them, so if it works out even in the end, so be it. All a matter of who gets over on who or who out dirty macs who...or else it just works out.

I think what is still widely overlooked by westerners in love is the fact that the Asian women have a much more pragmatic way to enter relationships than our western female citizens . If you look at many marriages in Asia where much younger women marry much much older asian men nobody would value her a kind of money-greedy whore but just a well thought decision . You might agree that there is often a big misunderstanding falang man / Asia woman . The sweetness of the local girls is just one part of the game and leads to misinterpretation .

The worst thing I heard (a GTG) say (not to me but to her dickhead English boyfriend)

-> "you can't afford me"

And I can swear this girl was a GTG -> the boyfriend just made the mistake to "lie" a bit about his real job and income level....

-> lesson: Never lie about what you are and how much you make...at least to a TG

Is that uni educated farang woman a whore? a gold digger? it's all the same to me.

Only because you are looking at it in a very practical, bottomline, egocentric way. But marrying a straight-up whore makes a strong statement to the world. That statement might include that you just don't give a fuck what other people think or that you find the world is full of hypocrites.

Asians indeed look at marriage in more practical terms than Westerners. But they draw a clear line at girls who entertain men for money (even if it doesn't involve sex).

Asians indeed look at marriage in more practical terms than Westerners. But they draw a clear line at girls who entertain men for money (even if it doesn't involve sex).

Would I marry one of Pattaya's finest , take her to Germany , introduce her to my friends etcetera saying : Listen fellows , this woman is an ex hooker from the roadside but I love her , think about it what you like we are happy . The reaction of the community would entirely depend on how madame would present herself as BuBi's companion and not what would have happened anytime before . The reaction in an Asian environment would be immediate panic .

Archived