Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

Agree, and by good I mean:

. a TG who would never think about cheating as long as you care about her and of course don't cheat behing her back

. a TG who places you at the same level as her family/parents (asking her to put you higher than her family would be downright abusive, same level is perfect) -> which means she cares about you as much as she cares about her relatives

. Honest: Tells you about problems before they become big, confides herself to you (not everything of course as every woman keeps secrets) but at least the bad things (including from the past) -> in exchange you have to be honest too...

. a TG who manages money carefully while remaining a woman (read: Loves shopping but with moderation)

. a TG who is hard working or at least as dedicated to succeed in life as you are

. a TG who has dreams/projects, in my case someone who wishes to visit Venezia after having been told that the real Venezia is far more addictive than the Venetia hotel in Macao

. a TG who wishes to be financially on par with you, as well as wanting to share everything in life

. a woman who is not afraid of telling what she feels and thinks but without being harsh

. a woman who understands some other people can be far less lucky and doesn't even say BG are bad ladies

To me this is a good lady despite her bad side

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Straight Thai Girl - nothing to do with lesbian though bi would be nice ;)

Can we officially refer to them as a BTG (Bent Thai Girl)

So at the moment I am seeing a BIG (Bent Indo Girl)

Problem is she is not into asian pussy. Could cause problems when she brings a friend home... :hmmm:

So at the moment I am seeing a BIG (Bent Indo Girl)

Problem is she is not into asian pussy. Could cause problems when she brings a friend home... :hmmm:

So she's into pussy just not Asian? :shakehead I'm sure all here would hope you have carefully explained the concept of "White aint right!" and what it means to you. :grin:

Agree, and by good I mean:

. a TG who would never think about cheating as long as you care about her and of course don't cheat behing her back

. a TG who places you at the same level as her family/parents (asking her to put you higher than her family would be downright abusive, same level is perfect) -> which means she cares about you as much as she cares about her relatives

. Honest: Tells you about problems before they become big, confides herself to you (not everything of course as every woman keeps secrets) but at least the bad things (including from the past) -> in exchange you have to be honest too...

. a TG who manages money carefully while remaining a woman (read: Loves shopping but with moderation)

. a TG who is hard working or at least as dedicated to succeed in life as you are

. a TG who has dreams/projects, in my case someone who wishes to visit Venezia after having been told that the real Venezia is far more addictive than the Venetia hotel in Macao

. a TG who wishes to be financially on par with you, as well as wanting to share everything in life

. a woman who is not afraid of telling what she feels and thinks but without being harsh

. a woman who understands some other people can be far less lucky and doesn't even say BG are bad ladies

To me this is a good lady despite her bad side

Drogon,

Add extremmely beautiful and sexy, and you just described my wife! :content:

"...I will bet that the history of the term GTG came about because there was a need to identify girls that weren't whores. Not because there are so many whores in Thailand, but because the guys posting on forums tended to spend a disproportionate amount of time with whores..."

I would argue the vast majority of women in Thailand are NOT whores. The rest of the statement I agree with.

I think guys want a "GTG" for a few reasons 1) some guys just want a decent girl girl. 2) Some guys figure if they have a "non pro" they can save money 3) Some guys get off on "dirtying up" a nice girl 4) a lot of guys want to present themselves as some sort of "uber punter" and proclaim "I don't need whores, I am man enough to get a "GTG" with out paying..."

I think most guys want to tell others they married a GTG.

I find it interesting how some farangs describe how they met their wife and it makes me wonder how that was possible.

Archived