Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They mind about the age gap, 15 years age difference is a no no for them".

My live-in girl friend is fortyseven years younger than myself. Careful about decorum I never walk hand-in hand with her or in other ways throw our bizarre liasion up in the face of others.

But she is not a Good Thai Girl. In fact she is quite bad...and very attractive. Cheating me all the time with very, very generous Japanese guys, never bothers with farangs, except living with this one. Probably she will marry a Japanese, but actually she asked me first.

Stickman would describe this "relationship" as totally catastrophic. For me its totally hilarious.

Never really liked puying reeap roy and don't quite understand the fascination some guys here have for boring middle or hi-so girls.

I agree on the Internet. I know quite a few GTG 'relatives' who fish there hoping to find a farang husband.

The only things I would say are:

The GTG won't put up with any bullshit on the net, sex talk etc. 98% of the guys on line they reckon are into that. They'll just drop you. Behave like you would face to face with them. (for some of you that probably means loads of sex talk.... OK :) )

Don't bull shit. Tell the truth. Be honest.

Expect to chat on line with loads of them (dozens and dozens), before you learn to figure out the GTG's from the others. The ones who don't meeet your criteria, drop and move on.

Be prepared to take your time (6-12 months at least) and not rush things....

A 'friend' of mine apparently found his wife that way and they have been very happliy married for 5-6 years now. Real soul mates. She comes from a good family, is Uni educated, and was a bit of a stay at home girl. But it seems a real gem just waiting for the right Prince (or is it Frog) to come along.....apparently :smirk:

Just what I've heard....

My live-in girl friend is fortyseven years younger than myself. Careful about decorum I never walk hand-in hand with her or in other ways throw our bizarre liasion up in the face of others.

But she is not a Good Thai Girl. In fact she is quite bad...and very attractive. Cheating me all the time with very, very generous Japanese guys, never bothers with farangs, except living with this one. Probably she will marry a Japanese, but actually she asked me first.

Stickman would describe this "relationship" as totally catastrophic. For me its totally hilarious.

Never really liked puying reeap roy and don't quite understand the fascination some guys here have for boring middle or hi-so girls.

Stickman is hardly one to comment. He lived with a bargirl. He married a good Thai girl she divorced him and he runs around with a lot of bar girls dismissing it as part of his investigator business. He is of no importance to anyone but himself.

H, that's all well and good. Many of my friends are similarly arranged. And both parties are happy. So good for them (and you, of course).

But this is a discussion about another subject. A tenuous one, that many folks like to consider, but have no ideas even how to take the first step. So...as a serial thread-derailer with no credibility at all, I'll ask for a bit of on-topic-ness, OK? Since *maybe* it will help someone, versus just being silly-fun gossip (tho' I prefer the later LOL!).

Cheers,

SD -- has been as happy with his norman grils* as he has been with his well-selected A-list 'ho's...

* -- hat-tip to someone on Nanapong years back (Braddock? Crash? Who knows???) 555555555555

I heard a great line watching a documentary some years ago. You guys from the good old US of A may know who I mean.

This guy was about 60 and owned one of the biggest whore houses around. His current live in 'girl friend' was one of his latest whores.

His advice was something like this:

"If you can drive it, fly it, sail it, or fuck it.......rent it"

Absolute Gold :)

Interesting that SM has divorced his 'internet' GTG. Hadn't heard that :hubba:.

Also I find the comment about what's the fuzz with the GTG (middle-high) when one can live with a fun bad 47y younger girl (low) than oneself - there really is no arguing that case :bow:

Furthermore I'll just add that perhaps the guys partially 'intrigued' with the GTG layers of grey is perhaps that some may just have run out of options in the usual avenues or perhaps realized a more honest gal can be fun too :hmmm:

Of course it helps if they had happened to actually meet one be it actively or by chance ;-)

I heard a great line watching a documentary some years ago. You guys from the good old US of A may know who I mean.

This guy was about 60 and owned one of the biggest whore houses around. His current live in 'girl friend' was one of his latest whores.

His advice was something like this:

"If you can drive it, fly it, sail it, or fuck it.......rent it"

Absolute Gold :)

I think the old line is "if it flys floats or fucks, rent it it's cheaper." Either way, a classic.

Archived