Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear does that now mean we all agree - even OH & all?

Oooops. I never thought of that. Forget all I posted. Bad for the economy.

We all need "the economy."

Shit.

Please continue to support your TGs you met on the street and who are just unfortunate victims of capitalism and just need a few dollars to make it to next week. They are for real.

Jing jing.

Sorry! It's all that micro- vs macro- Economics shit that fucks me up all the time. :banghead: At least when I am dealing with less than a litre of Stoli swimming around my brain.

:neener: 555555555555555 :rotl: :bangit: :rotl::beer::beer:

Cheers,

SD

"So...as a serial thread-derailer with no credibility at all, I'll ask for a bit of on-topic-ness, OK?"

OK.

(Initially i was on topic by giving my own prespective of the age difference issue, then, I agree, I completely flipped out into the private sphere...).

But don't regret that you will not hear some real life spice from one of Bangkok's most catastrophic "relations" . And a brutally comic one, par dessus le marche'

The price you have to pay for sticking to the topic.

"It's all that micro- vs macro- Economics shit that fucks me up all the time. At least when I am dealing with less than a litre of Stoli swimming around my brain."

Yeah being only 'on' a single (small) heinekin this evening means I certainly won't comment further on any kind of 'economics' even TGs...

I must really be getting old - maybe about time I get on that '47yo younger gf' bandwagon :help:

Just thinking would that require me to turn 47 first? :hmmm::cover:

I disagree slightly with most of you.

I met missus through internet and what sidsanuk said is quite spot on.

Missus and two of her office friends were on the net to go look for foreigners (after having been dumped/cheated by their Thai boyfriends).

As soon as they put their photos online -> they received loads of proposals....from foreigners interested in one night stands most of the time or from uninteresting people.

So, yes there are some genuine and great GTG on internet but they will not take any bullshit and are in for a serious relationship.

drogon, I usually agree with you, but the age difference thing is not as big a deal as you think. It seems to depend on your looks more, or so I've discovered. The age difference for me and mine is around 15 years. Has never been a problem for her...although it might be, I dunno...I'm getting older!

I know lots of GTGs...hundreds....all uni educated. Most want a nice, confident well-maintained guy who doesn't cheat.

Mate, you're invited to the BBQs always (if I'm ever at home :( ). PT me your number as I've lost it in the mists of time (mine's the same for the past 15 years). Likely one Sat, so tentatively clear your calendar (but it'll not my best effort since I'm only back Thurs nite)! You'll get to meet Ms Vampy, tho'.

Faussie's snubbed a couple invites now, so he only has a couple left...even if he's a top bloke. I'll SMS him for this.

Cheers,

SD

Ouch!!!!! Ok, I will be along to the next one...unless you hold it at a time I'm working...in which case I will beg for forgiveness.

Archived