Does a good thai girl exist ??

cheekyboy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD,

OK I'll bite & go off topic too even against your own advice LOL.

Problem however I'm getting bored even by exploring 'other options' add to that I never get invited to the sunday bbq's so yeah we have to do it soon :beer:

I heard we need to involve faustian too - that is if he doesn't sleep (renting or otherwise) (like me) :cover::)

See, there ya go.

I was just trying to put a bit of grey into WorldFun's (otherwise excellent) post...

Cheers,

SD

I've said this before, but relationships are a crap shoot, they either work or they don't. In the end, a failed relationship can be found from a stupid punter marrying a common lying whore, or even in the highest of the high so's. Look at Charles and Diane.

As for the intrigue of the GTG...for some, there is a desire to have a decent girl, a non whore who hasn't sucked 1000+ dicks and been used as a cum dumpster by drunken lager louts. Someone they can have an intelligent conversation with, who will not embarrass them in public.

For others, it is a way of claiming superiority as if saying "see, I am a better punter, I schmoozed the girl, I didn't buy her..."

Of all the non whores I've known, I found, in the end, that *MOST* of them played some or all of the same games whores did. I have also known 1-2 decent girls, whores and non whores...in the end it really dopesn't matter does it?

Mate, you're invited to the BBQs always (if I'm ever at home :( ). PT me your number as I've lost it in the mists of time (mine's the same for the past 15 years). Likely one Sat, so tentatively clear your calendar (but it'll not my best effort since I'm only back Thurs nite)! You'll get to meet Ms Vampy, tho'.

Faussie's snubbed a couple invites now, so he only has a couple left...even if he's a top bloke. I'll SMS him for this.

Cheers,

SD

Of all the non whores I've known, I found, in the end, that *MOST* of them played some or all of the same games whores did...

It depends upon levels, doesn't it? In reality, if you cut away the "fat," all gals play the same game; as do all blokes play the same game.

It's just biology, no matter how it is dressed up.

Cheers,

SD

Of all the non whores I've known' date=' I found, in the end, that *MOST* of them played some or all of the same games whores did...[/quote']

It depends upon levels, doesn't it? In reality, if you cut away the "fat," all gals play the same game; as do all blokes play the same game.

It's just biology, no matter how it is dressed up.

Cheers,

SD

Pretty much yes, all the same in the end, which is what I have been saying. Just a matter of how much we want to bullshit ourselves.

Archived