GF Material Or Not?

bust

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks 'luk krung' actually. She looks a lot like a girl I knew in HS. :evil:

I lot of higher class Thai girls do. Not all Thai girls are dark skinned' date=' wide-nosed Isan midgets. No offence.[/quote']

What offence would be taken? I am saying though that she does look 'luk krung' to my eyes, and yes, many Chinese Thais are white skinned, as well as the northern Thais. I know the difference and usually can tell what area of Thailand the women are from to a fair accurate degree just by looking at them, or if they have some western blood mixture. This girl shown by SD, I think, has some western blood. Of course, just from seeing a/the pic, I could be wrong. I am occasionally. ;) Hell, I've even been fooled by a katoey or two over the years (no, not in the room, but a couple I met I had no clue were men at birth).

By the way, generalizations are foolish and can possibly make people look foolish. Isaan is a large area of Thailand, it has many ethnicities living there, and there are many, many mixtures between the ethnic Thais which make for some interesting and beautiful women. There are many Chinese Thai families up here in Isaan. They ARE from Isaan (not Bangkok born and bred, many generations have lived here). There are many Chinese descended Thai men married to Lao and Khmer women, some who have mixed blood themselves and their children are mixed. Just because a person is from Isaan does not mean they are necessarily going to have a small wide nose and dark skin. There is an abundance of variety up here, and many beauties, light and dark skinned, and all in between.

BTW, my Thai wife (5' 1" or 2"), from Isaan, Lao, is taller than my ex farang wife (4' 11" English, Irish, Swedish mix).

As for your categorization of the "higher-class" being the lighter skinned women that look luk krung. The "high class" tag is highly debatable, unless "high class" means more money and a dubious Bangkok uni education. Christ, all those soap operas must have a/some germ of truth to their depictions of the so-called 'hi-so' behavior shown daily. :shifty::) But I wouldn't generalize and say all/most hi-so white Thais behave as depicted. Skin color, nose size (do you know why nose size varies among human beings?), education and financial status have very little to do with 'class' in my book. Class comes from within, not without.

No offense taken, and none offered. I'm just saying. :beer::topic::grinyes:

the pleated skirts are for freshman and they have to wear them long if they have a activity day, its classed as polite dress...after the first year its up to them what uniform they want to wear, they can even wear there own clothes though alot depends on there teachers....

Thanks for the contribution, but my comment was that high school students wear blue pleated skirts.

:whatever:

TH

The best ones (uniforms) for high school girls are from the technical schools (Dusit, BTAD) - I believe some students can start here from 10th grade, but many others start after 12th grade and is basically a 2 year college prep degree. Those uniforms look more professional than regular university girls as they have the jacket and a cute necktie also.

Uniforms

The left one is 10th-12th grade students.

The right one is the 2 year uni students.

At least for one Bangkok high school that I see around Sukhumvit area - they have 3 uniforms for girls. One normal (white shirt, long blue pleated skirts), one gym/activity uniform (brownish color), and then one grey one. Never figured out what the grey one was for, not worn very often.

Archived