Obama

teddy

I thought that was exactly *why* righties are such a powerful force. They walk in lockstep; they think as one (like the Borg).

Witness the voting on bills in both houses for an example...

Cheers' date='

SD[/quote']

SD, my friend...ever hear about folks who live in glass houses? ;) (You're out of practice.)

HH

Well, HH, as I said, look at the votes. Many more Dem crossovers to GOP bills than GOP crossovers to Dem sponsored bills.

Facts, bro', not conjecture prove I'm correct again.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Do you **really** want to go there??? There have been some doozies in the past few months. Rest assured that if a Dem proposed that Apple Pie & Motherhood were good, the current incarnation of the GOP would find fault with it. I can post links for those who are suffering from cognitive dissonance...

Cheers,

SD

I thought that was exactly *why* righties are such a powerful force. They walk in lockstep; they think as one (like the Borg).

Witness the voting on bills in both houses for an example...

Cheers' date='

SD[/quote']

SD, my friend...ever hear about folks who live in glass houses? ;) (You're out of practice.)

HH

Well, HH, as I said, look at the votes. Many more Dem crossovers to GOP bills than GOP crossovers to Dem sponsored bills.

Facts, bro', not conjecture prove I'm correct again.

Cheers,

SD

Some Conservatives have admitted that some GOPers do what the Democrats want them to do is because the GOP elected in the last administration a President that could easily be manipulated by Nancy Pelousi. It is speculated that Nancy whispered in the ears and pulled the strings of others besides GWB. :hug::cussing:

Archived