Obama

teddy

The first bailout was under Bush. For those naysayers above. So . . . both Bush AND Obama are wrong?

No' date=' apparently only Bush was wrong and Obama is right when it comes to the bailouts. Duh. It would be interesting to search through old posts and see how many opposed the initial bailouts as a waste and see what their opinions are now. But I'll leave that to somebody who wants to waste time.

[/quote']

It might be interesting....or it might not. Personally I've been critical of both presidents on this, as I believe some economic darwinism needs to take place to sort out the USA. Change is painful and the USA needs to change dramatically.

Us liberals are able to criticise equally, we don't suffer from the zombie like, mindless loyalty of conservatives.

If somethings wrong, it's wrong, doesn't matter who the instigator is. A concept I'm sure you struggle with, as you've been guilty of defending the worst president in history (Bush) before.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If somethings wrong, it's wrong, doesn't matter who the instigator is. A concept I'm sure you struggle with, as you've been guilty of defending the worst president in history (Bush) before.

Defending Bush? I think the elections are over. You can stop your propaganda about all people leaning right supporting Bush.

But the right leaning people did defend Bush....that is the point! You and your myopic buddies defended the president and party that created this mess. Probably the worst financial crisis in history...and now you have the gall to attack Obama who hasn't even been in the job for 2 months! Hypocrisy in action (and other things to, but I'm trying to be polite).

You might want to ignore your past errors of judgement, I wont. Especially if you keep making more of them........

and in only a month he's got us about to run aground.

HH

And how do you know this' date=' when no one else seems to? Tea leaves? Tarot cards? Can you feel it in your water? Or are you having a senior moment?

[/quote']

Naah, HH has heard rumors that it is true health care is not affordable and all present and retired government employees are going to forsake their health care and are also willing to allow the governments to plunder their retirement funds. These people are real patriots.

But the right leaning people did defend Bush....that is the point! You and your myopic buddies defended the president and party that created this mess. Probably the worst financial crisis in history...and now you have the gall to attack Obama who hasn't even been in the job for 2 months! Hypocrisy in action (and other things to, but I'm trying to be polite).

You might want to ignore your past errors of judgement, I wont. Especially if you keep making more of them........

Again showing how much of an idiot you are Faustian.

Maybe this will put it in simple terms you can understand. With your logic you might as well go around saying all black people like watermelons.

Good job.

....now to confuse everyone, I am not black but I like watermelon! :neener:

nor am I and so do I.

When you have the worst hangover, there is not anything better than eating watermelon.

The thai word is à¹Âà¸?à¸?à¹?ม

dtÉ?É?ng moo

where É? is like a in apple.

Right?

here's this

But the right leaning people did defend Bush....that is the point! You and your myopic buddies defended the president and party that created this mess. Probably the worst financial crisis in history...and now you have the gall to attack Obama who hasn't even been in the job for 2 months! Hypocrisy in action (and other things to' date=' but I'm trying to be polite).

You might want to ignore your past errors of judgement, I wont. Especially if you keep making more of them........[/quote']

Again showing how much of an idiot you are Faustian.

Maybe this will put it in simple terms you can understand. With your logic you might as well go around saying all black people like watermelons.

Good job.

Ummm, I'd addressed your original point and enlarged it, as a rebuttal. You seem to have lost the plot somewhat. Might be time for your meds....I hear watermelon goes well with chlorpromazine.

Ummm, I'd addressed your original point and enlarged it, as a rebuttal. You seem to have lost the plot somewhat. Might be time for your meds....I hear watermelon goes well with chlorpromazine.

Okay, let me dumb it down even further since you still don't get it.

If 1 conservative has an opinion, it doesn't mean every other conservative has the same opinion.

Can you understand that?

Archived