Black Friday

Coss

...is shaping up to be a good one for me, is any one going to the Friday meeting?

I'm having root canals done earlier in the day so will need to top up the local anesthetic with whiskey.

cheers

Coszzzdsvinmcghhs [color:gray]the sound I'll be making with a numb mouth and lips[/color]

I assume you mean Friday the 13th? I may actually be in town...but Ms Vampy may have other plans for us (it is school holidays this month).

will be Coss Friday :clown: .

Cheers,

SD -- searching for the "Jason" gremlin!

Oooo, Zzzz, you owe me a new laptop! Not only did I piss me-self, I spit scotch all overthe keyboard and screen! Those folks make me firmly believe that I *DO NOT* have a drinking problem.

Thanks for that!

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers,

SD

EDIT: this one is brilliant, too!

Vodka, the Russian drink. I've met many Russian girls or girls from the Stans here in Dubai and when it comes to a drink none of them ever want a Vodka. It's like they've got bad memories of the stuff and I suspect it's the effect it's had on their Dad's, husbands and boyfriends that they hate. :(

I assume you mean Friday the 13th? I may actually be in town...but Ms Vampy may have other plans for us (it is school holidays this month).

Yup this Friday, number 13.

I'm as excited as a dog with two dicks....

Archived