Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

robaus

Just to be clear for Robaus benefit, I have no great affection for Israel and I am not an aopolgist for anyone; however I do have a personel dislike for terrorist and terrorist organizations,ie..Hamas!

BTW, the "nits make lice" comment was meant tongue in cheek.

:banghead:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do agree that Israeli has at times resorted to terror tactics when dealing directly with the Palestinian civilian population, but I have yet to see an Israeli open fire on a European Airport terminal, throw a wheelchair bound person off a hijacked ship, or blow a 747 out of the ski, just to highlight a few of the more notable incidents that have taken place over the past 60 years or so. There have been thousands of people killed by the Palestinians and their sympathizers, non-Israeli people that have had nothing to do with the conflict itself. How many non-Palestinians has Israel killed?

Maybe there is indeed no degree of terrorism, but to equate the Israeli army going into a neighborhood that has sheltered people that have been launching random missiles into Israel for months with ramming 2 airliners into the WTC just doesnâ??t sit well with me.

But that is just me, everyone is entitled to their opinions and if you think the US deserved 9/11 because of our support for Israel, you go for it.

TH

Why are you putting words into my mouth? When did I mention 9/11?

BTW, ask the 34 dead crewmen from the USS Liberty if they think Israelis don't kill anyone other than the Pals...

SD

Truth regarding the attck on the USS Liberty is still debatable. I find it hard to believe the Israeli story...I understand the "fog of war" but all the reported mistakes taking place in the sequence reported by the Israeli's raises my "bullshit" flag.

Whether it was a case of mistaken identity or an intentional attack, it appears the US administration tried to quickly sweep the event under the carpet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

BTW, ask the 34 dead crewmen from the USS Liberty if they think Israelis don't kill anyone other than the Pals...

SD

Um, yeah ... and the Israelis have killed Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanians and some other Arabs too. Evil bastards, those Israelis.

But not to worry, Allah loves the Muslims and will soon smite the Jews hip and thigh.

:beer:

You have avoided my main question. Do you think what Israel has done is comparable to thousands on non-Israeli that the Palestinians have killed and therefore there is no difference between in a general in IDF and say Abu Abbas or any other Palestinians leader?

If Israel truly conducted themselves the same way the Palestinians have for some 50 years, now they would have bombed Mecca in the middle of the Hajj many years ago.

I refuse to tolerate any apologist for the terror that Palestinians have inflicted on the world under the guise of their oppression by Israel and to put Israel in the same context is ridiculous.

Just to be clear, Israel has turned into a bully, but itâ??s like saying Ted Bundy was no different then the guy that shot his wife when he caught her bed with his best friend.

TH

Yes I think Israel equally guilty. The whole country was founded on terrorism (easy example: Irgun).

And yes, I think the guy who murders his wife is as bad as a guy who murders a dozen. What part of "thou shall not kill" do you not understand? Killing one is *not* morally better than killing hundreds -- same-same.

Cheers,

SD

Archived