Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

robaus

war crimes[/b]. Soldiers know the difference between the two. There's a difference between shooting at an enemy who is shooting back at you, and killing him in cold blood when he has surrendered, let alone murdering a non combatant woman and child.

Repeating alledged allegations at nauseum will still not make them facts LOL

BB

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
>>(Are you a raciest now?) [sic}

... was that meant to be a pun on the word whitewash... very poor taste. Racism is my pet hate. I hope one day it is confined to the trashcan of history.

LOL, with your lies and bigotry dripping from each anti-Israeli post, that is rich......

... And that is why these incidents mentioned in the OP are called "war CRIMES". Do YOU know the difference between war and war crimes? Would you sweep under the carpet the My Lai massacre and the Holocaust murder of 6 million Jews with the throwaway phrase "Crap happens".

any rumor out of Israel you will call a crime, right ?

... yes, I certainly do have an agenda. I want peace in the Middle East. I want the US to stop giving Israel a blank cheque when it perpetrates war crimes.. admitted by its own soldiers. We're in the the 21st century and Israel is still occupying the West Bank 40 years on. It's time they made peace. The whole Arab world agreed to recognize Israel in 2002 (for just a few minor adjustments to Clinton's Camp David agreement)... exchange of ambassadors, fixed borders, commerce and tourism. Israel is greedily trying to hold onto land with so far US blessing. Bush approved the squattlements. I hope Obama is different and can get all parties to see sense.

LOL, you want peace ? so do I, but that does not mean all Israeli soldiers must surrender their weapons, cos the day they will do so, there will be no more Israel.

Again, NO admissins here, yu keep on promoting your own lies.

As for the "minor" adjustments...... quite handy to call them minor if they were in fact not the dealbreakers, but that does not fit your agenda, right ?

Q.E.D

I would prefer you stick to the :beer: icon.....

BB

Yes I think Israel equally guilty. The whole country was founded on terrorism (easy example: Irgun).

And yes, I think the guy who murders his wife is as bad as a guy who murders a dozen. What part of "thou shall not kill" do you not understand? Killing one is *not* morally better than killing hundreds -- same-same.

Cheers,

SD

A pointless discussion at this time KS. None of that applies to the subject at hand, where both sides plot and commit murder on each other. Neither side has a moral high ground, no matter how much guys like TH wish it were so. Those damn pesky facts just keep getting in the way!

Cheers,

SD

A discussion with someone who believes that Israel was founded on terrorism is indeed pointless, as they will indeed swipe all relevant pesky facts under the carpet !

BB

BB, you deny Irgun existed, did what they did, and were not influential in the development of the country? FFS, their commander-in-chief, Menachem Begin, was the first Likud PM!

WTF? In what parallel universe are you living? Not worth even discussing things with someone like you who is paralyzed by cognitive dissonance.

Regards,

SD -- pro-Israel is fine, just admit their dirty hands and complicity in this whole mess, and their desire to NOT see it end (which is bad for the rest of us), and agree that we *need* to drive them to indeed end it (the most powerful one must be the one to end it, not the bug being squashed)

BB, you deny Irgun existed, did what they did, and were not influential in the development of the country? FFS, their commander-in-chief, Menachem Begin, was the first Likud PM!

WTF? In what parallel universe are you living? Not worth even discussing things with someone like you who is paralyzed by cognitive dissonance.

Now now, no need for personal insults, I wrote only as follows :

A discussion with someone who believes that Israel was founded on terrorism is indeed pointless

which means that Israel was "not" founded on terrorism as you want yourself / others to believe.... and yes Irgun existed and yes, I know all the good and the bad they did.

As for Begin, he was freely elected in a free democratic country, unfortunately.

Just like Bush was.......

Does not have to be with my agreement, it just is.

Maybe I should shake my head at your narrow-minded conclusions of what I wrote ? :dunno:

SD -- pro-Israel is fine, just admit their dirty hands and complicity in this whole mess, and their desire to NOT see it end (which is bad for the rest of us), and agree that we *need* to drive them to indeed end it (the most powerful one must be the one to end it, not the bug being squashed)

Again, you are far from objective, you just start from the principle that all Israelis feel for more wars. Its like saying all Americans do agree on the war in Iraq. NOT.

I respect your general knowledge on many things, on Thailand, the US, et al, but very surprised on your extreme views on Israel.

BB

Totally objective...in a sea of people who ignore Israel's faults (for whatever unknown reason). I guess that makes me one of the *only* objective folks here, eh?

And of course, that makes me "anti-Semetic" in Likud-speak...

Cheers,

SD

Totally objective...in a sea of people who ignore Israel's faults (for whatever unknown reason). I guess that makes me one of the *only* objective folks here, eh?

And of course, that makes me "anti-Semetic" in Likud-speak...

Cheers,

SD

HUH ? who says I or a sea of people are ignoring ?

On the contrary, I am the first to say that no one is perfect, but you and robaus are only highlighing wrong facts / allegations / etc.....

(you even stated Irgun created Israel LOL)

As for Likud ? yesterday you claimed I ignored Irgun, today I should be a Likud-supporter ? Bah.

And AFAIK no-one called you anti-semitic.

In december I will PT you, meet you and discuss this subject over a few good single malts.

How's that ?

BB

Historically , this should be the 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000th discussion about who is guilty and who is not in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict . Somebody who is working on a university degree in political sciences might use it as a field study proving the thesis that a person with a certain political view will adjust all facts, arguments , photos , tape recordings and internet links in a way that they fit into his chosen theory .

This being the same on greenhouse gas , whale slaughtering , the earth being flat ( only Netherlands ), HIV not existing , the Middle East bullshit saga and if Nok is different .

:happyeaster:

Archived