Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

robaus

LOL, another bubile post :thumbup:

I only point out the false facts and refute wrongs.

I could never defend Israel here on who and what to do.

This is the internet, its not a debate, all have their own point of view, which I respect.

Even the fouls and racists the pro and anti, I only point it out for what they are.

Does this now mean who want to participate in those few single malts sharing as well ? :drunk:

BB

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last major intellectual battle about this conflict that had taken place on the board was probably 6 years ago and ended in a severe conflict between principal swordsmen flyonzewall and Wildalaska . They were about to slaughter each other when fly tried to impress Wildalaska with abstract theories why the Jews were the mistake and Wildalaska telling fly that half his family died in Babi Jar . Priceless spectacle .

Wildalaska would do anything to block any meaningful discussion that involved criticism against Israel. A post that was in any way negative against Israel would immediately trigger the response "anti semite", much like Pavlov's dogs. Furthermore he hated Germans.

Well ALHOLK, its quite easy to accuse someone as you do.

WA is not here anymore to defend himself, but I replied to your false allegations last week, and guess what ?

Yep, no reply......

Either put up or shut up.

Looks like you are the one with the kneejerk Pavlof reaction, would you not say ? :dunno:

BB

WA is not here anymore to defend himself,

He left on his own account. He wasn't banned so if he cared to defend himself he could.

I replied to your false allegations last week

What false allegations is that. I haven't made any. The reason I didn't reply is that any attempt to discussion with you is futile. Your only response would be "FALSE" and "LIE" much like a former board member who is now banned. He was at least a bit of fun from time to time.

You are always demanding links but you never post any yourself nor do you ever substantiate your allegations.

Feel free to respond to this post but you won't get any answer.

Btw. I'm can't possibly be an anti semite as I have nothing against the Palestinians.

WA is not here anymore to defend himself,

He left on his own account. He wasn't banned so if he cared to defend himself he could.

LOL, and that gives you the right to write calamities about others ?

I replied to your false allegations last week

What false allegations is that. I haven't made any. The reason I didn't reply is that any attempt to discussion with you is futile. Your only response would be "FALSE" and "LIE" much like a former board member who is now banned. He was at least a bit of fun from time to time.

You are always demanding links but you never post any yourself nor do you ever substantiate your allegations.

Feel free to respond to this post but you won't get any answer.

LOL again.

First you accuse me of all kinds of silly things, and now you cannot prove them ?

Thats a baby argument in my book.

Moronic.

Btw. I'm can't possibly be an anti semite as I have nothing against the Palestinians.

Cannot argue with logic like that !

:bow::bow:

BB

BB,

You seem to be in complete denial about the rotten state of Israel.... its history and its present war crimes. You simply make yourself look ludicrous when you try to argue that black is white. No shame in admitting that Israel has committed atrocities in this instance. You'd be more credible if you did.

The very first line of the OP stated: "Previous posters on this forum have claimed that Israel can do no wrong"

Oh my Buddha, I've just caught up on this thread and you fit the profile perfectly.

.... QED indeed. Thank you.

Well, the UN is now investigating Israel's and Hamas's war crimes. Will their report finally convince you?... or should we call you, Yigal? :grin:

UN appoints Gaza war-crimes team

"The Israeli government has in the past refused to co-operate with UN human rights council investigations, including one led by Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

It is not clear whether Israel will co-operate with the new investigation.

"This committee is instructed not to seek out the truth but to single out Israel for alleged crimes," said Yigal Palmor, spokesman for the Israeli Foreign Ministry.

He said the council was a discredited body."

The truth will out.

I'll be trekking in the Himalayas for the next few weeks so I can't maintain a regular response, but I do look forward to your reaction to the UN report.

:beer:

BB,

You seem to be in complete denial about the rotten state of Israel.... its history and its present war crimes. You simply make yourself look ludicrous when you try to argue that black is white. No shame in admitting that Israel has committed atrocities in this instance. You'd be more credible if you did.

Please do tell me in which post I have defended Israel or anything regarding Israel ?

I have not.

I only have attacked your constant lies.

You are so dellusional take your wet dreams for reality.

Israel is not rotten, but your opinions on it are.

Israel is not committed any proven warcrimes at all, no court anywhere has condemmed Israel or any of its citizens for a warcrime. ever.

Admitting something that has not been proven is no shame indeed.

The very first line of the OP stated: "Previous posters on this forum have claimed that Israel can do no wrong"

Oh my Buddha, I've just caught up on this thread and you fit the profile perfectly.

.... QED indeed. Thank you.

Now you are getting more delusional by the minute, *you* are the OP of this thread.....

*you* wrote those very lies....

:liar:

Well, the UN is now investigating Israel's and Hamas's war crimes. Will their report finally convince you?... or should we call you, Yigal? :grin:

Presumptious to assume a guilty verdict in advance, are we ? another of your wet dreams ?

I do look forward to your reaction to the UN report.

So do I, so lets wait for a few more months or even years for the raport to actually exist, in your wet dreams it is already there for me to comment !

:rotfl:

BB

Archived