Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

robaus

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I think Israel equally guilty. The whole country was founded on terrorism (easy example: Irgun).

And yes, I think the guy who murders his wife is as bad as a guy who murders a dozen. What part of "thou shall not kill" do you not understand? Killing one is *not* morally better than killing hundreds -- same-same.

Cheers,

SD

Maybe they are immitating God? Remember the account in the Bible were God got so pissed off he tried drowning everybody?

If that is what you believe, there is not much we can discuss. Only comment I might have is it is an interesting comment considering you signature.

So an atheist is incapable of thinking that killing is morally wrong?

Dude, you need help if you think killing one person is morally superior to killing two. You're still a murderer. It is like trying to say you're a little bit pregnant... :banghead:

Cheers,

SD

Hi,

SD, why does the law have different degrees of murder charges? Why does it treat a murder as a spontaneous act different than a premeditated one?

I could be wrong but I don't think TH was looking at the numbers so much as the reasons for the murder and in that respect I agree with him. There is a world of difference between killing your wife in a fit of rage when seeing her in bed with another and selecting a victim, kidnapping and killing them.

Sure, both are murderers, but they are not the same.

There are most definitely shades of grey here.

Sanuk!

A pointless discussion at this time KS. None of that applies to the subject at hand, where both sides plot and commit murder on each other. Neither side has a moral high ground, no matter how much guys like TH wish it were so. Those damn pesky facts just keep getting in the way!

Cheers,

SD

Please, BB, not that old chestnut: any criticism of Israel must therefore be anti-Semitic.

Is Israel a racist Jewish only state?

â?¦. No, no itâ??s a modern secular democracy.

So can Palestinian refugees return to their homes there?

â?¦. No, it would upset the demographics. Itâ??s a Jewish state.

Israel canâ??t have it both ways!

As has been pointed out to you before many times, BB. I am anti Zionist not anti Jewish. Just as I am anti nutter Islamic regimes, not anti Muslim.

And as for poor old Lazyphil, he's got an overt agenda - he climbs on the bandwagon of anyone or any country that he thinks may be Islamophobic. In previous posts he expressed amazement that I could possibly live on a street with Muslim neighbours.

>> Why donâ??t you stick to whoring in Pattaya ?

â?¦ well, I do try to keep my end up.:hubba:

But youâ??ll be pleased to hear I too am off on my travels next Monday to avoid the Songkran mayhem in Funtown, so I wonâ??t be rattling your cage for at least a month BB.. :wave: â?¦ unless I can find a netcafe that is. :stirthepo

:beer:

More garbage from you.

You are totally delusional if you can choose how much "anti" you are, anti-sionist and anti-Israel makes you a perfect anti-semite perfectly fitting all requirements.

Trying to justify your racism just prove it even more LOL

Again, you assume allegations to be facts, even the military courts have dismissed all of it, just because it is hearsay.

BB

Give up mate. The only response you will ever get from his kind is calling you names like "racist" or "anti semite". When he asks for links he doesn't raeally want any. I provided him with links that he requested once and he totally ignored them. His only agenda is to block any real discussion about problems in the middle east so the sionists he admires can continue with their genocide unchallenged.

ALHOLK

Hi,

I do not really remember what you are referring to, so cannot comment at all.

As for my 'agenda' here, LOL, again, no idea what you talk about.

Maybe I could have admired the real early sionists and the country they have built, but the religious lunatics that call themselves sionists today, I have absolutely no affinity with, let that be clear to all here.

But maybe you look up the word holocaust and genocide before using in a proper context.

So, tell me then the real' problems of the middle east ? Besides extrimists, religions, money and power struggle on both sides ?

BB

Apparantly it is easier to accuse someone than to reply !

BB

Archived