Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

robaus

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB,

Yes, of course I'm the OP. Looks like you haven't been catching up on this thread yourself. 2 weeks ago I said I was heading overseas on 30th March, as I did. In English, "I've just caught up on this thread" means exactly that. I started this thread, I've been on the road incommunicado, now found a netcafe and I have caught up on this thread. Don't try to impute deviousness by your own standards.

As in the original links, Israeli soldiers themselves have admitted war crimes.

On several occasions (far too few! and only when pressed by the international community) Israeli troops have been found guilty of war crimes by their own courts, including a condemnation of that blood soaked war criminal Ariel Sharon... may he rot in hell when his coma nightmares end... whom the Israeli supreme court head Yitzhak Kahan concluded,"We have found, as has been detailed in this report [on the Shatila and Sabra refugee camp massacres], that the Minister of Defense [Ariel Sharon] bears personal responsibility. In our opinion, it is fitting that the Minister of Defense draw the appropriate personal conclusions arising out of the defects revealed with regard to the manner in which he discharged the duties of his office.." Wiki it all yourself.

But Yitzhak Kahan was Jewish as is Richard Goldstone the South African UN apponted judge in this war crimes investigation. He's also on the board of governors at Hebrew University in Jerusalem.

So no doubt if his findings are adverse to your entrenched pro Israeli whitewash stance, you'll be able to accuse him of anti Semitism too.

:beer:

As in the original links, Israeli soldiers themselves have admitted war crimes.

ALLEGATIONS.....! no admissions, only heresay, hence never persuit.

Still wishing it to be truth, he ?

Any link to 'real' facts ?

On several occasions (far too few! and only when pressed by the international community) Israeli troops have been found guilty of war crimes by their own courts,

No links he ?

Sofar, what you claim, never happened.

including a condemnation of that blood soaked war criminal Ariel Sharon... may he rot in hell when his coma nightmares end... whom the Israeli supreme court head Yitzhak Kahan concluded,"We have found, as has been detailed in this report [on the Shatila and Sabra refugee camp massacres], that the Minister of Defense [Ariel Sharon] bears personal responsibility. In our opinion, it is fitting that the Minister of Defense draw the appropriate personal conclusions arising out of the defects revealed with regard to the manner in which he discharged the duties of his office.." Wiki it all yourself.

Claiming Sharon to be what you say what the turning point in the previous thread to call you what you really are, a liar and an antisemite.

Indeed, NO comdemnation of Sharon happened, and wiki is not a source for that.

On the contrary, Sharon is is the second most respected war general in Israel, and a great hero to all who know him. Your wishes to rot in hell is highly disrespectfull for all Israeli's (to keep it polite).

But Yitzhak Kahan was Jewish as is Richard Goldstone the South African UN apponted judge in this war crimes investigation. He's also on the board of governors at Hebrew University in Jerusalem.

So no doubt if his findings are adverse to your entrenched pro Israeli whitewash stance, you'll be able to accuse him of anti Semitism too.

There is no report yet, but you are already building your case !

No white washing here from me, just correcting your lies.

As usual.

BB

BB,

>>no admissions

....You really are having trouble with English lately aren't you?

My OP gives the links to Israeli soldiers ADMITTING their war crimes! Read them. What more do you want?

I Googled Israeli war crimes... 12,600,000 hits! I'm on the road at the moment in a netcafe. Can't be arsed doing your research for you.

Where have I ever been anti-semitic. Proof please.

It's very hard having an intelligent discussion with a one eyed Zionist. But keep the posts coming,BB.. you make yourself look more ridiculous in every response.

Dan, you are getting more boring by the day, lack of oxigen in the mountains ???

BB,

>>no admissions

....You really are having trouble with English lately aren't you?

No, but seems you have !

BB,

My OP gives the links to Israeli soldiers ADMITTING their war crimes! Read them. What more do you want?

No, it does not !

The BBC 'story' starts with "One account tells us of a sniper...."

That is an admission ?

Nope, that is an allegation......

Again, you are taking your wet dreams for reality.

I Googled Israeli war crimes... 12,600,000 hits! I'm on the road at the moment in a netcafe. Can't be arsed doing your research for you.

Your google must be off, I have 90,600,000 hits.

But does one of them actually links to a conviction ?

NONE.

Funny he ?

Where have I ever been anti-semitic. Proof please.

*yawn* your posts reek of it.

take the Sharon reference just as an example.

It's very hard having an intelligent discussion with a one eyed Zionist. But keep the posts coming,BB.. you make yourself look more ridiculous in every response.

Thats funny, now its time for insults he ?

My eyesight is still ok by the way, I see a racist when I see one.

Its worse discussing with a racist as a matter of fact.

As for being a Zionist - not that it would be wrong - I am not, not even defending the Israeli side here, ot even defending the Gaza invasion, just rebutting your lies, which you like to promote here.

why the :beer: when you dont even mean it ?

BB

So let me get this straight, unless one of these Israeli soldiers actually joins the board and admits his war crimes to you, you won't believe it. A BBC reporter is not good enough. Perhaps the UN's experienced war crimes investigator Richard Goldstone's report will by the same token be just an allegation eh? Strange logic. So I suppose Mt Everest is only alleged to exist until you have actually climbed it.

>>Where have I ever been anti-Semitic. Proof please.

...[and your erudite response is...]....*yawn* your posts reek of it. take the Sharon reference just as an example.

What a pathetic cop out non answer!

Look mate, I hate all war criminals Ratko Mladic, Reinhard Heydrich , Pol Pot, Josef Mengele, Lt Calley, Osama Bin Laden, Menachiom Begin, and Ariel Sharon amongst many others... and to borrow Flashermacâ??s sarcasm for a moment â??Some of my best friends are...â? no not Jews, my best friends are all atheists probably. But some of my good travelling companions and correspondents have been Israeli Jews ... and Christians and Muslims and Hindus and Buddhists. I treat people as I find them on an individual basis. I couldn't give a toss about a person's race, colour or religion. In fact, it is completely beyond my comprehension how people can hate another because of extra melanin in their skin or the shape of an eyelid or a religious belief. Racists are mentally deranged IMO.

>>Your google must be off, I have 90,600,000 hits.

But does one of them actually links to a conviction ?

NONE.

... Oh my Buddha, you've been a busy boy, BB. Followed all those links overnight and not found one Israeli conviction. You must be exhausted.

Go on then, BB, I'm in a generous mood. Here's a link for you, although you never seem to read them... or provide any of your own...funny that innit?

Here's one of the IDF crimes that Israeli courts were finally forced to investigate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hurndall

â??Tom Hundall was shot in the head in the Gaza Strip by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) sniper, Taysir Hayb. Hurndall was left in a coma and died nine months later. Hayb was convicted of manslaughter and obstruction of justice by an Israeli military court in April 2005 and sentenced to eight years in prison. On 10 April 2006, a British inquest jury returned a verdict of unlawful killing meaning "intentionally killed", or, according to the Hurndall family QC, murdered... His father told a British inquest that Hurndall had seen a group of Palestinian children playing

Archived