Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

robaus

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

When muslims slaughter christians (dafur for example, or indonesia, remember the minority christians taking a hit some years ago.....nigeria has a similar deal going on) you dont hear much critisism from the muslims, yep a funny old world. its the religion of peace!!

I will try to write more slowy then , maybe you will understand . . . .

So let me get this straight, unless one of these Israeli soldiers actually joins the board and admits his war crimes to you, you won't believe it. A BBC reporter is not good enough.

Learn the difference between what you want to believe, i.e. a 'war crime' story, when in fact the article refers to rumors, heresay and relies on stories heard from others, as per my previous replies....

No war crimes.

Perhaps the UN's experienced war crimes investigator Richard Goldstone's report will by the same token be just an allegation eh? Strange logic. So I suppose Mt Everest is only alleged to exist until you have actually climbed it.

And perhaps one would wait "untill" said investigation is concluded and a report is published ???

Again, in your wet dreams, there is already a guilty verdict ! funny.....

>>Where have I ever been anti-Semitic. Proof please.

...[and your erudite response is...]....*yawn* your posts reek of it. take the Sharon reference just as an example.

What a pathetic cop out non answer!

You refuse to read my previous replies, nah ?

Having been confronted too many times with anti-semitism, I can smell one from blocks away, and your posts just reek very badly of blatant ant-semitism.

Look mate, I hate all war criminals Ratko Mladic, Reinhard Heydrich , Pol Pot, Josef Mengele, Lt Calley, Osama Bin Laden, Menachiom Begin, and Ariel Sharon amongst many others... and to borrow Flashermacâ??s sarcasm for a moment â??Some of my best friends are...â? no not Jews, my best friends are all atheists probably. But some of my good travelling companions and correspondents have been Israeli Jews ... and Christians and Muslims and Hindus and Buddhists. I treat people as I find them on an individual basis. I couldn't give a toss about a person's race, colour or religion. In fact, it is completely beyond my comprehension how people can hate another because of extra melanin in their skin or the shape of an eyelid or a religious belief. Racists are mentally deranged IMO.

Again, what a foul writing !

1. Begin actually got the Nobel peace price, believe it or not, never convicted of anythng at all, was he ?

2. Sharon is a highly decorated general, and very well respected, never a conviction at all.

3. for you to put them together in the same pot as real war criminals is in fact 'the' real crime, and just another proof of your total blind hatred.....

4. some of your best friends ??? who the fucks cares about this in this thread ? any link to tht proof ? LOL

5. yes, racists are indeed mentally deranged, they are also blinded by their racism.

>>Your google must be off, I have 90,600,000 hits.

But does one of them actually links to a conviction ?

NONE.

... Oh my Buddha, you've been a busy boy, BB. Followed all those links overnight and not found one Israeli conviction. You must be exhausted.

Any moron with a computer can write something on a public board accusing the IDF of 'war crimes' ....

Guess what ? it shows up on Google......

Guess how many real conviction cases ?

NONE

Here's one of the IDF crimes that Israeli courts were finally forced to investigate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Hurndall

â??Tom Hundall was shot in the head in the Gaza Strip by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) sniper, Taysir Hayb. Hurndall was left in a coma and died nine months later. Hayb was convicted of manslaughter and obstruction of justice by an Israeli military court in April 2005 and sentenced to eight years in prison. On 10 April 2006, a British inquest jury returned a verdict of unlawful killing meaning "intentionally killed", or, according to the Hurndall family QC, murdered... His father told a British inquest that Hurndall had seen a group of Palestinian children playing

Actually, the discussion is about 'war crimes' of the IDF.

Your example is real, but not about the discussion at hand.

At best it proves that many idiots are willing to die for the Palestinians, and that soldiers protect each other as they do in any other army of the world.

Again, I am not defending the Gaza campaign, nor defending Israels' policies nor do I agree with her today's governement. I only defend her interests here against your blatant lies and distortions of truth.

I dare you to find 1 single post from me about agreeing with Israel.

Give it a rest, as I promised months earlier to debunk each and every lie about Israel from you on this board.

BB

Well, they all got the Peace price as well, no ?

Hitler, the less words used, the better.

Pol Pot is dead, but recognised by the world to have been a brutal dictator.

And crimes against humanity are actually underway in PP.

Pinochet was a CIA marionet / dictator who killed thousand of his own people, and Franco did the same in his own country.

3 out of 4 names mass-murdered their own people, I fail to see how any Israeli can even begin to be considered to be on robaus' list.....

:dunno:

Do you ?

BB

Hi,

Sad how people can be so blinded by faith that they are unwilling to consider anything that goes against their beliefs.

First of all, Suadum was not comparing those people to Begin, but showing that it is possible to have committed warcrimes but never get convicted for them. Didn't think it was that hard to understand that point.

Secondly, war crimes happen in war. To believe that Israel has never been guilty of them is just ludicrous. I don't think any rational person will believe for a minute that either side in any war would have not been guilty of war crimes.

As a sidenote, I worked for 3 years with an Israeli guy. Really nice guy and we got on great, but his views on Israel and the Palestinians was the same as yours: 'Israel is right'.

Sanuk!

PS Does this now make me an anti-semite as well?

My last post didnâ??t make it fully through cyberspace when I went to edit a couple of typos. For your edification here it is, BB.

Here's one of the IDF crimes that Israeli courts were finally forced to investigate.

â??Tom Hundall was shot in the head in the Gaza Strip by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) sniper, Taysir Hayb. Hurndall was left in a coma and died nine months later. Hayb was convicted of manslaughter and obstruction of justice by an Israeli military court in April 2005 and sentenced to eight years in prison. On 10 April 2006, a British inquest jury returned a verdict of unlawful killing meaning "intentionally killed", or, according to the Hurndall family QC, murdered... His father told a British inquest that Hurndall had seen a group of Palestinian children playing and had noticed that bullets were hitting the ground between them. Several children had run away but some were "paralysed with fear" and Hurndall went to help them. Hurndall's father told the inquest: â??Tom went to take one girl out of the line of fire, which he did successfully, but when he went back, as he knelt down [to collect another], he was shot.â?Â

Nice people, you're blindly defending, BB. But then again, I got all that from reading the about the court case. So itâ??s all probably just an allegation!

Through the persistence of the family they finally got a conviction. The IDF normally investigate themselves to whitewash any crimes. Ordinary Palestinian victims don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting justice. Although maybe this time it could be different. No wonder the Israelis are running for cover threatening to refuse to co-operate with a UN war crimes investigation, even one headed by a South African Jew and official of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

That's just for starters, Here are some more Americans, British and Irish that the IDF has murdered or maimed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Miller_(filmmaker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Avery

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caoimhe_Butterly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iain_Hook

The bottom line for me is 312 children !! were killed in just 11 days, some of them quite horribly. How could that happen when Israel had such massive firepower, control and a supposedly a well trained â??moralâ?? army. I find that obscene. And I hope the American voters will too, whose government so far has given Israel a blank cheque.

I want to know for example which psychopathic Israeli politician or commander gave the order to use phosphorus in a built up area (illegal under the Geneva Convention and when there were alternatives) even after protests from UN officials in the area who witnessed the consequences (I saw with my own eyes the Irish director of the UNRWA John Ging speaking on TV), so that children were horribly mutilated for life if they survived or took days to die in agony as the phosphorus continued burning through to their bones and organs.

Someone was responsible for that and I want them named, shamed and punished.

Israel will continue to get away with murder so long as Fox News dittoheads and Zionist apologists like you, BB, are willing to excuse their atrocities.

The truth will out.

:beer:

LP,

The International Criminal Court has issued an arrest warrant for Sudan's President Omar al-Bashir. He has been charged with 5 counts of crimes against humanity and two of war crimes in Darfur.

I applaud that too. I hope the bastard is arrested and rots in jail for the rest of his life.

BB,

Iâ??ll continue sparring with you if you like, but youâ??re so irrational itâ??s a bit like trying to teach a pig to singâ?¦ itâ??s a waste of time and it upsets the pig.

For the sake of peace on the board, Iâ??ll give it a rest and await the UN report.

Besides I have other mountains to climb at the moment.

:beer:

Necessities of work took me away from replying earlier.....

Sad how people can be so blinded by faith that they are unwilling to consider anything that goes against their beliefs.

Sad that people judge before they even understand what the arguments is about.....

First of all, Suadum was not comparing those people to Begin, but showing that it is possible to have committed warcrimes but never get convicted for them. Didn't think it was that hard to understand that point.

True, robaus did that comparison, I explained the stupidity of that.

Secondly, war crimes happen in war.

What a stupid dogma.

By the same logic, even the Dutch and Belgian governements are now guilty of warcrimes in Afganistan....

To believe that Israel has never been guilty of them is just ludicrous. I don't think any rational person will believe for a minute that either side in any war would have not been guilty of war crimes.

Correct, any rational person would look for proof or links.

Where are yours on Begin and Sharon for their alleged warcrimes convictions ?

As a sidenote, I worked for 3 years with an Israeli guy. Really nice guy and we got on great, but his views on Israel and the Palestinians was the same as yours: 'Israel is right'.

And where do you conclude in my postings that "Israel is always right" ???

I only rebutted the lies from roaus ad infinum here, and stated a few times I do not agree with Israel's policies or decisions.....

Is that hard to get ?

BB

pffft what a long post full of shite, I'll pick & choose a few points to repy.....

My last post didnâ??t make it fully through cyberspace when I went to edit a couple of typos. For your edification here it is, BB.

â??Tom Hundall was shot in the head in the Gaza Strip by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) sniper, Taysir Hayb. Hurndall was left in a coma and died nine months later. Hayb was convicted of manslaughter and obstruction of justice by an Israeli military court in April 2005 and sentenced to eight years in prison. On 10 April 2006, a British inquest jury returned a verdict of unlawful killing meaning "intentionally killed", or, according to the Hurndall family QC, murdered... His father told a British inquest that Hurndall had seen a group of Palestinian children playing and had noticed that bullets were hitting the ground between them. Several children had run away but some were "paralysed with fear" and Hurndall went to help them. Hurndall's father told the inquest: â??Tom went to take one girl out of the line of fire, which he did successfully, but when he went back, as he knelt down [to collect another], he was shot.â?Â

Nice people, you're blindly defending, BB. But then again, I got all that from reading the about the court case. So itâ??s all probably just an allegation!

You are truly a confused person.

I rebutted your lies of 'warcrimes' by the 'IDF' during the last Gaza campaign, and you come back time and time again with individual crimes.

I did conceed earlier that it all did happen when you linked the previous story about Tom Hurndall, but no official warcrimes happens by the IDF as an entity nor by its leaders.

And that is still my point today.

Come with dozens of links about individual 'crimes' from soldiers and yes, shit happens.

I am not defending people here, never did, just defending Israel's good reputation.

The bottom line for me is 312 children !! were killed in just 11 days, some of them quite horribly. How could that happen when Israel had such massive firepower, control and a supposedly a well trained â??moralâ?? army. I find that obscene.

Any loss of life is obcene.

Maybe because Hamas fighters hide behind kids ? and in schools ?

Thse kids ? http://www.youtube.com/hamasterror

Here is my favorite quote from Golda Meir, which is still very actual :

"We can forgive the arabs for killing our children. We can not forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the arabs when they love their children more than they hate us ."

To counter 'a bit' here is the link on Youtube from the IDF, browse a bit, you will find some surprises.... http://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk

And I hope the American voters will too, whose government so far has given Israel a blank cheque.

*sight* again, something ou do not understand.

The 'blank' cheque comes with a lot of conditions, and 80+ % goes to the airforce, as both Israel and the US undertand what the common ennemy is, Iran. And through Iran, Hamas and Hesbollah.

Cut the funds off and Israel will hurt financially.

But what you do not understand at all is that peace can only be archieved if Israel is in a position of force, cutting the cheque of will weaken her position.

And in the middle east, when your opponent in any discussion smells you are weak, they up the conditions. Maybe paradoxal to most, but no money = weak Israel = no peace

I want to know for example which psychopathic Israeli politician or commander gave the order to use phosphorus in a built up area (illegal under the Geneva Convention and when there were alternatives) even after protests from UN officials in the area who witnessed the consequences (I saw with my own eyes the Irish director of the UNRWA John Ging speaking on TV), so that children were horribly mutilated for life if they survived or took days to die in agony as the phosphorus continued burning through to their bones and organs.

Someone was responsible for that and I want them named, shamed and punished.

Again, you take your wishes for reality.

Lets wait for proof of phospher use, as on other sites it was describes as a hoax.

The only proof produced today was a Palestinian doctor showing pics on his laptop, and the pics were from Vietnamese kids. proof he ?

And yes I also heard Jong Ging on tv protesting.

I never heard him protesting though about having Hamas fighers in his buildings, nor heard him protest when the same guys later stole all the food.

If Israelis did indeed use posphor bombs, then they did something unforgivable.

Israel will continue to get away with murder so long as Fox News dittoheads and Zionist apologists like you, BB, are willing to excuse their atrocities.

*big yawn* I like the insults ! especially when you have no idea !

BB

Archived