• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
judo-088.GIF

What' date=' pretending to drive invisible cars :dunno:

[/quote']

Karate! :doah:

Then why did you use a Judo smiley :surprised:

Teddy, you'll notice that the smiley character is doing a punching movement. Practitioners of judo do not punch while those of ka-ra-te do. :rolleyes::shakehead

Looks like he's pretending to steer an invisible car to me.

Who the feck would he scare with that action :content:

Hi,

"

Rather difficult without mountains :)

[color:red]And here was me being Born in a valley of freaks believed in Dutch Mountains ;)[/color]

Sounds like a good idea for a thread, day-trips/weekend trips (I assume that is what you have in mind, right?)

[color:red]You read me correctly as family guys our priorities differ slightly from the initial concepts of this board hence the reason why you redefined it with a make over and name change (most of my best mates are mongers) between us we each have our own little hide away and piece of heaven and I doubt that tourists would be that much interested in what we define as our hideaways.[/color]

Sanuk!

I will start a thread tomorrow!

I'm a keen masturbator, sometimes it can be one of those hobbies that takes over the whole of your life and eats into your working day so I try my best to keep it in check these days and restrict myself to evenings and weekends.

Cheers

Masturbating is not a hobby, it is officially classified as a pastime.

Although if you were to keep a record in a diary concerning this pastime with details such as, were you did it, how long you took, what you thought of as you did it, how far you shot your muck etc, then it would be a hobby.

judo-088.GIF

What' date=' pretending to drive invisible cars :dunno:

[/quote']

Karate! :doah:

Then why did you use a Judo smiley :surprised:

Teddy, you'll notice that the smiley character is doing a punching movement. Practitioners of judo do not punch while those of ka-ra-te do. :rolleyes::shakehead

Looks like he's pretending to steer an invisible car to me.

Who the feck would he scare with that action :content:

Probably only you, ye wee fearty!

Got to agree. Golf is a must but too pricey in Thailand. Cheap as chips in Australia.

I forgot to mention lawn bowls as well. Started playing it when young and was very good at it before departing Australia. Only one bowling rink in Thailand...Royal Bangkok Sport's Club. Played there once but a bit of a goat track, membership nigh impoosible and some of the players were full of themselves (though not all).

SL,

Pattaya Sports Club also have a Bowling Green Pattaya Bowls

The father of a good friend of mine is now heavily involved in the club advising as a greens keeper. Mr P Senior is 83 years old and moved to Thailand to be close to his 50 Something son 2-3 yeas ago after his wife died. His other offspring in the UK don't like the fact he is married to a 25 year old Thai female but he does not give a shit. His son (my friend) has been here 20 years now and knows the ropes so he keeps an eye on the old man.

Oop north England Crown Green was more popular, probably cos no bugger could make a flat one.

Archived