What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Diablo (2015) - A reasonable movie starring Clint's son, little Scotty Eastwood. A little light in the loafers, as they say and Scott is too pretty to pull off his father's steely eyed glint, but worth a watch.

Inhuman Resources (2012) (Redd Inc) - I've seen this before. Unconventional slasher, quite good. Worth a watch.

Agree with Coss 100%. Having worked in those areas of the USA and seeing these people up close and

personal, I can say this movie is quite realistic!

As I Lay Dying (2013) - Directed - James Franco, Written - James Franco (based on a William Faulkner novel) Starring - James Franco.

Engrossing movie once I got my ear around the hillbilly accents. Tim Blake Nelson does the best rendition of a slack jawed Yokel I have ever seen and this movie is worth watching, for this Yokel alone. The story is one of a family of hillbillies, whose mother dies and has to be taken on a journey of some days to be buried elsewhere.

Suffering calamities that only the ignorant can suffer, they eventually achieve the objective. A great twist at the end, some very good acting (Sister, Father). Well worth a watch.

The Descendants (2011) - George Clooney - chick flick :down:

Night Creatures (1962) "Captain Clegg" (original title) - quite good, Peter Cushing, Oliver Reed, Yvonne Romain, Hammer house movie. Smuggling, moors and derring do, Yvonne Romain, num num. Worth a watch.

• Like 1