Thai "yellow shirt" leader shot

Palatkik

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figured it would be Sondhi. He and Thaksin are the two biggest problems in LOS. They are both extremely wealthy Chinese-Thais and were partners and allies, until they fell out. Now they are willing to destroy the country in their feud with each other. Sondhi pretends to be defending the monarchy; Thaksin claims to be fighting for "democracy". Both really just want power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sondhi_Limthongkul

I've been wondering when this would start to happen. It is the next illogical step and the final offensive move for the losing party involved. A truly Thai move in any business dispute or loss of face scenario. Was expecting it sooner or later. More to come I imagine over the next few months. Watch and see if there isn't a reciprocal attempt on the square headed one overseas somewhere. Both have the money to carry out such attempts easily enough.

I think some may see that as a solution. The problem is the making of martyrs can increase the rabidity of the martyr's followers. Could inflame rather than quench the fires of the parties involved. Surely this attempt on Sondhi's life will have repercussions? I can't imagine his followers to take this lying down.

Jobs in personal security will be opening to those qualified I'd bet. And sales of bullet proof vests and limos should be brisk soon.

Archived