Thai "yellow shirt" leader shot

Palatkik

An AK16 is an assault rifle invented by a Thai journalist working for "the nation" newspaper...

From the BKK post -> the attackers used M16 and AK47

(I don't expect a Thai journalist to know the difference between AK47 AK74 etc...)

5am but seeing the impacts on the video I suppose the bus and other vehicles had some drivers...

15m...really incompetent hitmen -> luckily for Sondhi.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imbalance in justice???

The PAD leaders are facing the same legal charges as the UDD ones....so I don't see any double standard here.

-> don't listen to both sides propagandas and follow the news...

The yellows didn't get away with the airport closures if the court's charges are to be believed.

Trashing tourism big time: Seems the Reds did far more damages to the economy than the yellow...

Big difference between both sides:

. Yellow did it mostly peacefully and were the ones killed

. The reds behaved like violent thugs and they were the killers

But like a fellow BM said, Sondhi case could be business conflict solved the Thai way

Imbalance in justice???

The PAD leaders are facing the same legal charges as the UDD ones....so I don't see any double standard here.

-> don't listen to both sides propagandas and follow the news...

The yellows didn't get away with the airport closures if the court's charges are to be believed.

Trashing tourism big time: Seems the Reds did far more damages to the economy than the yellow...

Big difference between both sides:

. Yellow did it mostly peacefully and were the ones killed

. The reds behaved like violent thugs and they were the killers

But like a fellow BM said, Sondhi case could be business conflict solved the Thai way

No, no, no! Not in Mentors-land! Of which Cheeky is obviously a resident. You have it backwards :banghead::doah:

Cheers,

SD

It's somewhat amusing to consider the current situation of the unbelievably incompetent "perps": no doubt hiding out in a grungy room somewhere contemplating their future. I mean, really; a hundred rounds expended, five minutes to do it in and the target only wounds are from flying glass? Surely, the person who hired them is more than a little pissed-off and probably in fear of his own life from the person who hired him to hire them.

Shit rolls downhill and I would imagine some bodies will be showing up in bushes in the near future.

Archived