Obama Is Quickly Establishing Himself As a Loser

Hugh_Hoy

Ah, SD. Didn't mean to ignore your clip and paste. Just nothing to comment upon. Forgive me? BTW, nice pics u posted in another thread. :thumbup:

HT...I'm not out of touch at all. A married couple with a couple of kids and a gross income of 250 grand is not (I repeat: NOT) wealthy. At least in California and many other major U.S. cities.

HH

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A married couple with a couple of kids and a gross income of 250 grand is not (I repeat: NOT) wealthy. At least in California and many other major U.S. cities.

HH

Gawd forgive me, but I am about to agree with HH. Certainly not wealthy in Silicon Valley.

Maybe wealthy in East Bupkus, Montana, but not here.

Ah, SD. Didn't mean to ignore your clip and paste. Just nothing to comment upon. Forgive me? BTW, nice pics u posted in another thread. :thumbup:

HT...I'm not out of touch at all. A married couple with a couple of kids and a gross income of 250 grand is not (I repeat: NOT) wealthy. At least in California and many other major U.S. cities.

HH

Are you saying the people who make $250,000 or less should get food stamps because they are poor?

Ah' date=' SD. Didn't mean to ignore your clip and paste. Just nothing to comment upon. Forgive me? BTW, nice pics u posted in another thread. :thumbup:

HH

[/quote']

Are you saying the people who make $250,000 or less should get food stamps because they are poor?

That is exactly what he said!!!! Its like you can read his mind!

Prez O is the best we have seen in years' date=' the best actor, the best con man and the American people are as stupid as ever, but then again, the facts are withheld so the US people cannot have an intelligent decision...[/quote']

So, if they are withheld, how do you know about them? Got some secret source? Care to share it?

Facts from the book, The Case Against Obama.

Ah, right...a book....because books never include unsubstantiated opinionated bullshit, right?

You believe what you want to believe, because you want to believe it.....you've bought the bullshit, yet again cav, because it fits with your preconceived opinions . You do this a lot.....

I'm sure Obama isn't perfect, but I'd suggest a lot of the facts you listed aren't actually facts at all.

Faust, please tell me you don't believe everything you see on T.V....well actually that would explain alot.

Fact: if the *** some *** (1/2 or so) of the trillions of bailout money were to be used to pay off all the bad mortgages, 100%, like in all the mortgages could be paid off!

No...give the money to the financial institutions so they can hand out bonus money, send money overseas.

Give bailout money to the US auto companies, better to let they close down plants and dealerships, put thousands out of work.

...and how is this bailout helping the US people??? I'm saying ***all *** the US people not the CEOs getting the bonus money or the financial institutions getting money with no questions asked...hmmmm, something amiss :dunno:

Gawd forgive me, but I am about to agree with HH. Certainly not wealthy in Silicon Valley. Maybe wealthy in East Bupkus, Montana, but not here.

There would be no end to a debate on what a wealthy lifestyle includes. For some, being able to stay at a Hyatt on vacation, drinking wine instead of beer, and paying a personal trainer is a wealthy lifestyle. There are millionaires who don't consider themselves wealthy because they fly economy and buy their wine at Costco. I'd prefer just to draw an objective line somewhere. Top 2% seems reasonable. And choosing to live in Silicon Valley or Manhattan is as much a lifestyle choice as buying a yacht. Even then, there are tons of places in Silicon Valley where you can be "wealthy" on 250k. Try East Palo Alto. ;)

Well, YOU can live in East Palo Alto if you like (for a short time, probably). I think I'd rather take my chances in Modgadishu, thank you. Still not sure what is "objective" about the 2% you're throwing out. As you indicated, can probably be debated ad nauseum. In any event, I'm certainly at odds with Obama on the definition !

HH

Prez O is the best we have seen in years' date=' the best actor, the best con man and the American people are as stupid as ever, but then again, the facts are withheld so the US people cannot have an intelligent decision...[/quote']

So, if they are withheld, how do you know about them? Got some secret source? Care to share it?

Facts from the book, The Case Against Obama.

Ah, right...a book....because books never include unsubstantiated opinionated bullshit, right?

You believe what you want to believe, because you want to believe it.....you've bought the bullshit, yet again cav, because it fits with your preconceived opinions . You do this a lot.....

I'm sure Obama isn't perfect, but I'd suggest a lot of the facts you listed aren't actually facts at all.

Faust, please tell me you don't believe everything you see on T.V....well actually that would explain alot.

Really? What would it explain?

Archived