Obama Is Quickly Establishing Himself As a Loser

Hugh_Hoy

Prez O is the best we have seen in years, the best actor, the best con man and the American people are as stupid as ever, but then again, the facts are withheld so the US people cannot have an intelligent decision...

So, if they are withheld, how do you know about them? Got some secret source? Care to share it?

Facts from the book, The Case Against Obama.

Ah, right...a book....because books never include unsubstantiated opinionated bullshit, right?

You believe what you want to believe, because you want to believe it.....you've bought the bullshit, yet again cav, because it fits with your preconceived opinions . You do this a lot.....

I'm sure Obama isn't perfect, but I'd suggest a lot of the facts you listed aren't actually facts at all.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cav...actually some press coverage was given to some of the things you note. But neo-libs glued to the Olberman/Mathews "news" presentations for their jerk-off material would've never heard about those things.

Pom Michael...I think you are referring to income for 2008. Still, with all of the campaigning Michele did, questions have been raised as to what she really did as a hospital employee in 2008 to earn that income. The hefty raise she received was in years prior to that for her new title of "outreach coordinator" or some such crap--a position which was eliminated after she left. (Must've been a pretty important and demanding job, eh?)

HH

Look at O's record when he was an Illinois senator...it is for shit!!!

Over 130 times on bills and issues he voted "present" which means pretty much a "no" but he didn't have the balls to vote, no.

His good buudy and campaign supporter, Resko (Chicago maffia) is in prison, after O cashed in on deals with Resko and set Resko up with "contracts" in Chicago.

O refused to work to limit the spending of the bloated Chicago teachers' salary...the highest in the USA...he refused to even have the teachers in the classroom a few extra days a year to help control costs...so he did not piss off the Teachers' Union!

His long time association with the radical, biased church preacher that he finally disassociated with after the heat was turned up.

Prez O got funding voted in for where his wife was working and the wife's salary went from $100K a year to $300K a year....hmmmmm, a little obvious!

The list goes on and on and on...but our slanted, biased, BS media did not report on any of these issues!!!

Prez O is the best we have seen in years, the best actor, the best con man and the American people are as stupid as ever, but then again, the facts are withheld so the US people cannot have an intelligent decision...

Facts from the book, The Case Against Obama.

Yeah, but he's half negro so it's ok.

Prez. O is 50% white, 6.3% black and the rest is arab.

The guy is good! I *** want *** to believe in him, I want him to get things fixed...but I went the extra steps to check him out.

The Case Against Obama book has all the sources listed, so they can be verified by anyone.

I am a Chicago guy. I have seen the politics first hand. My father worked a few years for the city of Chicago. I was a Chicago union electrician, so I know something about the city and the politicians.

Nothing preconceived, just a conclusion after reviewing data from many sources...and I never listen to the Rush man, so he is not involved at all in my conclusions.

I have reviewed most of what Alex Jones has presented (The Obama Deception, available on the internet for free, do a google and pull down the bittorrent) and he provides facts that can be verified.

Back to you, Faustian...

Why don't you present all the facts and not paint a picture only you want to see...

I believe her title at the University of Chicago hospitals (year in year out regarded as one of america's better teaching, research and acute care institutions) was vice-president of community affairs and public relations...

Now who out there could actually even qualify for a hospital executive position at a prestigious medical center?

Well, it takes someone who is highly educated from the very best universities in america. I believe she graduated from Princeton and Harvard law..not too shabby for a south sider from a working class background.

Pretty lame to criticize her academic achievement and career...

More appropriate would be to comapre her achievements to that of other first ladies. Ouside of our fine Sec of State, I wonder how many others had her level of academic prowness and career success...

She will break the mode of past first lady figureheads and social do-gooders. Before she is done, she might also have a clinic or foundation named after her but for the right reason and not the wrong one...

Could you imgine if McCain's wife (not sure what number?) and god forbid if Palin would have become president and her husband would have been her sidekick. Both would have supplied late night entertainment with plenty of laughs (dumb blondes and blue-collar house hubby jokes) to the point of true embarassment...

CB

Why don't you present all the facts and not paint a picture only you want to see...

Now who out there could actually even qualify for a hospital executive position at a prestigious medical center?

Well, it takes someone who is highly educated from the very best universities in america. I believe she graduated from Princeton and Harvard law..not too shabby for a south sider from a working class background.

CB

Hey CB...this topic is supposed to be about our Prez...not Michele--and not about the UCMC and the qualifications of it's employees. It's supposed to be about Obama's radical approaches to the many, many concerns about my country that I have (and how he's addressing them).

Seeing only what I want to see? 5555555555 I'd rather not see what I am seeing! Why is it that neo-libs certainly feel free to rag on about GWB but when their guy is in office turn-about is heresy?

As to who would qualify for an executive position at the UCMC, I'd say an educated person who's spouse arranged to have millions of tax-payer dollars "donated" to the institution would have an inside track.

HH

Archived