Swine Flu

Faustian

In the USA the CDC and FEMA has been setting up internment "camp" for the past year. Complete with concrete coffins, so maybe then knew something was about to happen :dunno:

Half a Million Plastic Coffins?

http://www.infowars.com/a-half-a-million-plastic-coffins/

Yep, these are cheap plastic coffins. Hundreds of thousands of them. Donâ??t believe it?

Why coffins? Why in the middle of Georgia?

Well, apparently the Government is expecting a half million people to die relatively soon...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the USA the CDC and FEMA has been setting up internment "camp" for the past year. Complete with concrete coffins, so maybe then knew something was about to happen :dunno:

Half a Million Plastic Coffins?

http://www.infowars.com/a-half-a-million-plastic-coffins/

Yep, these are cheap plastic coffins. Hundreds of thousands of them. Donâ??t believe it?

Why coffins? Why in the middle of Georgia?

Well, apparently the Government is expecting a half million people to die relatively soon...

That's nonsense. It's proven that the footage for the so called interment "camp"

a) came from fringe militia group

B) was from the 1980s

c) ans show a still working repair facility for trains.

:content: :monkey:

149 deaths from Swine Flu reported, 2 cases in Scotland...it is going global slowly but surely and that low death toll is looking increasingly like a serious figure....

Keep hearing it's easily treatable, so why so many deaths.....?

Tamiflu is only effective if taken within 48 hours of the appearance of symptoms.

I posted this on another forum as a response, but it fits in here too:

I deal mostly in viral weaponry when it comes to this stuff, and I do expect a brief on this next week or so.

The biggest problem I see, although I was not the first person by far to say this, is that only bodies tend to get counted.

Example: If you have say 10 people die from flue virus whatever and you have maybe 1000 more you know are or were infected, you can count on about 10,000 to 100,000 other people had it and got better with out going to the Dr. So a pandemic can be a much larger thing than you know it is because, again, only the bodies get counted.

When we were scrambling trying to get a handle on the bird flu (is it an attack or just nature fraking with us) we went to the extent of have a company of Marines and Army tested that had no reported symptoms at all. Amazingly as I recall it, 25 out of 1000 did... but then did not on follow up testing and no one else got sick. Of course all kinds of ideas then got thrown out like statistical test screw up margins and everything else you can think of. But it is for this that when I see the news people report:

A new swine flu strain that has killed as many as 100 people and sickened more than 1,000 across Mexico....

...and I think, "How may have just got better or were never reported or were reported wrong?," and then add to it, "How many people live in Mexico anyway?" and the answer to the secound is 109 million (Wiki). 100 dead and lets say really 10,000 sick.... it just does not support taking an alarmist position. How many people died of AIDS and Malaria last moth? That number is in the 100,000s I bet it is a ton more than this flu has killed year to date, so why is that not reported as vigorously?

I guess the earthquake Mexico experienced was caused by Obama also. :hmmm:

According to Olbermann, GWB caused that ! :neener:

Obama has actually displayed some polical smarts by not filling the number one positions of the Centers For Disease Control, Food and Drug Administration, Surgeon General's Office, and Dept. of Health and Human Services in his first 100 days. This way, no one can blame one of his appointees for shit that hits the fan. Looks like Napolitano will have to take the hit if it does. ;)

HH

Archived