Where have all the posters gone?

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moved???

Moved, as in, LIVES in Karon???

I thought he was just looking for a weekend away.

Wow.

On TD the forum gives an arbitrary location in Thailand to a poster for some strange reason. I've 'lived' in Chiang Mai, Hua Hin and a couple of places I've never even heard of.

I just saw that Suadum earased his name from all of his posts...

:(

Why would somebody do that unless they had something to hide?...

Well' date=' why would some one keep saying he was being blackmailed, this would inply the guy being blackmailed had soemthting to hide wouldn't it?[/quote']

This is rather like saying that a woman is asking to be raped just becasue of the way shes was dressed. Most blackmail victims are victims and have nothing to hide, but they are preyed upon by criminals who use some information they have to worry and threaten the victim to obtain money. If you would like to contact the Leicstershire Police they have a file lodged dated 18th march 2006 containing a statement from me along with a 32 page print out from this site involving what THEY described as a sophisticated and cunning blackmail. Of course you might know better never having seen the evidence mr know it all.

I did show them the 'guilty' posts where I mistakinly tried to wind others up, told them about long gun and a certain club. Their opinion was blackmail/extortion..

Why keep bringing it up? you must miss me now that you don't have GTG to pick on.

Not only this forum, other Thailand forums are also very 'slow', except for the trip reports section of one but seeing some losers with the photos of their 'beautiful bargirls' in Pattaya is not my cup of tea.

I have no explanation about the slowdown among Thailand forums except maybe the general downturn, Jock from Manchester lost his job so no more money to go to Thailand.

:cover:

I believe this is a true observation, Sakai. Not just T360 but all the major and minor Thai expat forums have been reasonably slow of the last few months. You'll see that it tends to be a selective few that are the mainstays. Kudos goes out to this eclectic board for being around for so long. You'll find similarities, quite a number of listed registered members, but 0 posts....very odd. I certainly couldn't imagine that there are that many double/triple nics or delibrate trollers. Perhaps it's just a phase that such forums are going through.....

Archived