murdered.

The naked body of the 72-year-old actor was found by a housekeeper in

a closet in room number 352 of Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel in the

Lumpini area at 11am yesterday.

Lumpini police said the body of Carradine was found curled up inside

the wardrobe with one end of a shoelace tied around his penis and the

other end fastened around his neck.

Both of his hands were bound with a cord which was also tied around

his neck, said an officer at the station who requested anonymity.

Forensic experts said Carradine had probably died between 12 and 24

hours before his body was found.

They said there were no injury marks on his body and no evidence of a

struggle having taken place in the room. Mysteriously, a footprint

found on the bed did not match the shoes worn by Carradine.

There was a glass of water in the room. Experts were checking to see

if the drink had been tampered with.

Police refused to give further details, saying they needed to gather

more evidence to determine the cause of death.

Carradine was in Bangkok to star in a new movie, Strand.

He arrived with a film crew in Bangkok and checked in at the hotel a

few days ago.

He rose to fame in the TV series Kung Fu, which ran from 1972 to 1975,

playing Kwai Chang Caine, a monk and martial arts expert who roamed

the American West.

He went on to win a Golden Globe best actor award for his role in the

movie Bound for Glory, the life story of folk singer Woody Guthrie, in

He also starred in the Quentin Tarantino films Kill Bill: Vol. 1 and

Kill Bill: Vol. 2, made in 2003 and 20

"Getting a bit strange now. Bound hands??????? Doesn't sound like a suicide to me."

But it does sound like suicide to the Thai police. Actually I was doubting it was suicide until I read his hands were tied behind the back. That makes it a clear-cut case of farang suicide in Thailand. It would even be more obvious had he also shot himself first through the head and then through the heart, severed his head and hung it from a bridge.

"Getting a bit strange now. Bound hands??????? Doesn't sound like a suicide to me."

But it does sound like suicide to the Thai police. Actually I was doubting it was suicide until I read his hands were tied behind the back. That makes it a clear-cut case of farang suicide in Thailand. It would even be more obvious had he also shot himself first through the head and then through the heart, severed his head and hung it from a bridge.

For a perfect suicide in LOS you need your hands to have bound on back and a plastic bag on heard...

:doah:

But it does sound like suicide to the Thai police. Actually I was doubting it was suicide until I read his hands were tied behind the back. That makes it a clear-cut case of farang suicide in Thailand. It would even be more obvious had he also shot himself first through the head and then through the heart' date=' severed his head and hung it from a bridge.

[/quote']

For a perfect suicide in LOS you need your hands to have bound on back and a plastic bag on heard...

:doah:

I cant beleive it took 9 pages of posts until someone brought up the plastic bag. You beat me by 2 posts. :grinyes:

:shocked:

Associated Press - June 5, 2009 2:53 AM ET

BANGKOK (AP) - Thai police say that American actor David Carradine, a cult star best known for the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu," may have died from accidental suffocation, after authorities found him dead in a Bangkok hotel closet with a rope tied to his neck and genitals.

The 72-year-old actor's body was discovered Thursday hanging in the closet of his luxury hotel room. Police initially said they were investigating and suspected suicide, though 1 of Carradine's managers questioned that theory.

Police Lt. Gen. Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha has told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope tied around his genitals and another rope around his neck. He says it was unclear whether Carradine died of suicide, suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hope when I go, I don't embarrass myself in any manner...most likely, I will...

:shocked:

Associated Press - June 5' date=' 2009 2:53 AM ET

BANGKOK (AP) - Thai police say that American actor David Carradine, a cult star best known for the 1970s TV series "Kung Fu," may have died from accidental suffocation, after authorities found him dead in a Bangkok hotel closet with a rope tied to his neck and genitals.

The 72-year-old actor's body was discovered Thursday hanging in the closet of his luxury hotel room. Police initially said they were investigating and suspected suicide, though 1 of Carradine's managers questioned that theory.

Police Lt. Gen. Police Lt. Gen. Worapong Chewprecha has told reporters that Carradine was found with a rope tied around his genitals and another rope around his neck. He says it was unclear whether Carradine died of suicide, suffocation or heart failure due to an orgasm.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

[/quote']

Hope when I go, I don't embarrass myself in any manner...most likely, I will...

Don't worry, all will say that you died like you lived. ;)

Archived