Is it me or are the girls looking worse every year..

quote:

Originally posted by sky brow:

Snake Head,

I like your style.I coudn,t agree more with your post.A fat,moaning farang bitch.Classic line and so true.
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

What is truly amusing about this whole righteous flame fest is that while you of the moral mawhoreity have sprung so quickly to denounce luis for what you percieve racism, you have almost to a man ignored what may be called an equally racist/misogynist remark of this nature.

just think that the moral standards/sense of righteousness of some here is a pretty movable feast.

keep up the hypocrisy

bkk_nsr

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Snake Head:

Whether its a stuck up Chinese Thai with her BMW and poodles or an 'ape-like' Isaan girl, one thing I'm sure of: I'd rather have either than a fat, moaning farang bitch

laugh.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

I've been looking at a lot of the farang couples on the beach here in Pattaya over the last few days. I'd say about half the women are fat, and maybe 15% are downright obese. The men are a bit better, but not a whole lot.

When I see how the goodlooking slim people eat here, I get it. So many good looking women really only eat one heavy meal a day and several snacks that are usually fruit, green mango, or some such lo-cal, high-nutrition thing. I've mostly gone local foodwise and I've slimmed down quite a bit and my skin is healthier.

I bet part of the reason there are fewer good looking women is the availability and indulgence in western junk food - pizza, seven-eleven crap available *everywhere*, etc. Probably more drinking and smoking too. Though I'm not really qualified to comment since I've only had 4 years experience in the scene.

I don't think I would have interjected earlier if I had realized that LuisBKK is actually only 26 years old.

You seem strongly opinionated Luis and probably have a few hard falls to come yet. But I'm sure you are a fine young man.

luisbkk:

What makes you think that an Isaan girl or any other thai girl for that matter,needs to hold an intelligent conversation with you?

It always amazes me how someone from another country "thinks" the natives should learn 'their" language.

oh and by the way... "french and goodlooking" ??? never a truer oxyMORON spoken!

Troy

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

When I see how the goodlooking slim people eat here, I get it.

Undoubtedly the diet has a lot to do with the beauty of the women here. Demographics too.

Will the introduction of western junk food make the Thai women as fat and ugly as farang women? Its a horrifying prospect mad.gif" border="0 . It hasn't happened to the Japanese/ Singaporeans/Hong Kongese so there are grounds for optimism smile.gif" border="0

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Snake Head ]

quote:

Originally posted by troydeere:

luisbkk:

It always amazes me how someone from another country "thinks" the natives should learn 'their" language.

Troy

A little obtuse aren't U?Or U mean it's too much to ask Isaarn girls to speak thai when they're in Bangkok??I'm worrying about the level of conversation U guys aim to if U think the kind U get with those girls is rich enough.No wonder Ur posts...

quote:

Originally posted by pjacktpa:

Cardinalblue -

I have seen many people of many races and skin colors who have simian-like features. What can I say? It happens every x-thousandth person I see in a crowd. I don't simply think, "Ok, I'm a racist MF, that person looks like a freakin' ape." No, my brain just tells me, "Wow, that person looks like a monkey".

You have elected one such person as President of your country tongue.gif" border="0

This isn't meant as a political point or to start a flame war, but it seems to me that there is something very simian about 'Dubya'.

I've got to disagree with you troydeere

If the girls choose to work in a tourist enviroment they should learn English. you cannot expect a tourist to learn the language. The better the girls language ability the better her earnings.

quote:

Originally posted by Hardy641:

LuisBKK raised a quite interesting topic about Thai culture. After living and working here for more then 5 years I must agree with him that 'UpClass' Thais regard it as a severe offense, if a Farang brings his dark skinned Isaan GF to a party or even an official event. A friend of mine lost his job, because he didn't obey to this rule. After bringing his Isaan GF (not an ex-BG!) to several official gatherings a group of Thai Chineses in my company refused to work with him on projects. He was transferred to the Philippines 3 months later. We Farangs in our company follow the unwritten Thai law: do what you you want, but don't let someone see it. That means we don't take our Isaan girls to the movies, restaurants, shopping centers or even the sky train.

I concur. I know someone whose contract was not renewed because of similar behavior and another friend of mine relayed the story of a friend being fired for bringing his lower-class girlfriend to a company function.

It's a fact that a girl seen walking around with a farang is suspected of being a prostitute. Now there are many variables, such as the age difference, appearance, physical contact, and so on. But the stigma exists- and that is reason alone for many girls not to want to date foreigners.

As with many things, you can do what you want as long as you don't cross the line and flaunt your deviant behavior. To bring a bargirl (or suspected bargirl) to a company function is a slap in the face of other Thais there and looks very unprofessional at best.

Cheers!

Archived