Is it me or are the girls looking worse every year..

Chanchao

You can make a joke on a particular race/joke/color of take whatever you want. Someone will appreciate this and laugh and other do not appreciate this.

I did flame out at Stick but he is not a racist just by making an single comment. It is not appropriate to compare Stick with luisBKK.

LuisBKK is intentionally provoking on this board on an continue basis and keep on ragging on this issues in an degrade manner

Just for example

Quoted by LuisBKK in how much you trust your GF

-------------------------------------

Worldwalker that shoudn't incite U to any trust at all.I've stayed with a thai girl 4 years ,she was mythomaniac(not sure of the spelling in english)and did the same.Some of the most fucked up thais I know keep at home special presents and Icons for all Buddha the King and the house spirits.

I know of some atheist thai girls who are much more trustworthy.

Praying,giving to the monks and often to their parents seem to be enough to clear their mind so they can act like the worst piece of shit besides.

Another point I haven't noticed Thais beeing bigger thieves than Westerners

How do U say Se donner bonne conscience in English???

It is funny to see that an guy who express these things is even talking about respect.

C’mon,

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I did flame out at Stick but he is not a

>racist just by making an single comment.

I know, I never thought or said that he is. I'm actually completely convinced that he is NOT a racist and like his columns and like himm as a person. See the old thread.

>It is not appropriate to compare Stick with

>luisBKK.

Someone made the link and asked what the thing with Stick was about, apparently thinking that we didn't mind what Stick said because of his celebrety status. I pointed out that we did make a big fuss over it. smile.gif" border="0 I admit that I may be more critical over publicized columns than I am over just another oddball post.

Quoted by LuisBKK in how much you trust your GF

Worldwalker that shoudn't incite U to any trust at all.I've stayed with a thai girl 4 years ,she was mythomaniac(not sure of the spelling in english)and did the same.Some of the most fucked up thais I know keep at home special presents and Icons for all Buddha the King and the house spirits.

I know of some atheist thai girls who are much more trustworthy.

Praying,giving to the monks and often to their parents seem to be enough to clear their mind so they can act like the worst piece of shit besides.

Another point I haven't noticed Thais beeing bigger thieves than Westerners

How do U say Se donner bonne conscience in English???

Yah.. which I don't find that offensive really, especially because I don't know the context of it. He makes the point that just because somebody prayes regularly and burns incense until the air turns blue, that this alone is no proof of being a good person. (And neither is it proof of the opposite though Luis doesn't make that clear) Again I don't know the context, but basically it makes sense to me. And he says "I HAVEN'T noticed Thais being bigger thieves than.."

Overall I disagree with the tone of his posts which is rather negative, cynical and narrow minded, but I'd say he's (just) within limits. Discussing is what this board is about, and that includes discussing the bad and the ugly opinions.

Cheers,

Chanchao

[ October 24, 2001: Message edited by: Chanchao ]

Hi Dundee

How's Ur crusade going??

U mean now that one's sincerity is proportionnal to the number of times they pray??

I'm afraid that more than the agressivity of my posts Ur main enemy is Reality.

U're such an obtuse prig.

the kind of guys very dangerous if they get power,but otherwise mostly pathetic .

Hope U lighten up and we can make some more sense out of the arguments

Luis

The bar always wins.

You go into a bar and the bar girl/maid is less than beautiful.The more you drink the more attractive she becomes.

"She's looking better with every beer."

Or, the bar girl/maid is a babe with legs like a race horse perfect tits and an arse like a peach so you just can't leave and you buy her drinks aswel.

Cardinal,

Yes, there was quite a debate over one of Stick's descriptive comments. As I recall it, a few people may have felt it was racist but most of the people who took offense thought the comment was extremely derogatory, unnecessarily so.

If you think that the board is getting excessively into racism, perhaps you can make a positive contribution by not posting one more essay on the subject yourself?

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

What got my attention about this thread was someone wrote that stickman got in trouble some time back by making some descriptive remarks about Isaan people. ... I am interested to know if people charged him with a racist comment? ...

I think we need to lighten up on all these racist charges. ...

Respectfully,

Cardinalblue

Sarisin:

Your comment about thai women ( not bg, but even them at first) are clueless about sex.

and, not just in bed either, From what I have found out, there thai school system ( and parents) keeps the kids in the dark about sex education.

The info they do give out is probably on par with the stuff in western schools in the 1940"s a lot of diagrams and no real info that "counts"

Could be the Male population ( thai male of course) thinks its a good way to keep the women "down" since ( probably not just my opinion) Thailand is a mans world so to speak.

Its probably to our benifit as "outsiders" but really sucks for the women.

also, you mention the short hair style of the older thai women.

I think they go with the same style ( now now offense to the queen) as the queen, but on most it looks goofey, not at all appealing.

Maybe that is their intent, to look more maternly, no sexy.

BlkBolt,

You appear to be confusing pomposity and arrogance with insightfulness. Luis' insights are somewhat limited.

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by BLKBOLT:

Hey LuisBBK !

Your post appear to be insightful, ...

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: JEff ]

luis,

You are pointing out the ways some things are in upper class Bangkok society. While the attitudes you present may be accurate for that segment of Thai society, you are looking at a rather small segment of Thai society that is not representative of how things are in Thailand as a whole.

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

... I'm trying to point out the ways some things are in Thailand to some guys who seem not to have a clue

Archived