Is it me or are the girls looking worse every year..

Dundee,

I absolutely agree with you. And I try to avoid the "rules" as much I can, but still have to be very careful about it as long I want to work here. The problem might be that I am not working for a large multinational, but for a rather small regional consulting group. In fact the company is Thai owned by 51% and we are only three foreigners, so we have to obey.

The 'unwritten law' I am talking about is that also or better especially the upclass Thais fool around as they have the money. But they do it secretly without showing it. A lot of farangs just do the opposite, they are proud of her new beautiful GF (and in our eyes she is!) and to want to show her everywhere. This is against the culture and even worse normal Thais can't understand why the farang is so proud of his GF, as they just have different values of beauty. Just be careful, bring your GF along if you meet Farangs and leave her at home if Thais are around. Believe me you aren't doing her any favour bringing her to gatherings with upclass Thais. They can be pretty cruel to her and you won't even realize it except you are fluent in Thai.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

I sponsor the Thai idea of beauty,I really think Isaarn girls have little to talk about and the idea of their family welcoming me like a new fridge and TV colour disturbs me.

I'm 28,french and good looking,.

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ][/QB]

Have you ever thought that the Isaarn girls may be disturbed or quite simply bored by you? You obviously have a very high opinion of yourself as you're not the average sexpat are you?

How often have you tried to have an intellectual conversation in Thai with a Thai girl, bar girl, Isaarn, or otherwise? Didn't get very far eh? Maybe that's 'cos your command of the Thai tongue isn't really up to it? Would you think that you're a dumb fucker 'cos of that, or just unable to communicate coherently in Thai?

Maybe you're better off sticking with the beautiful people on RCA than pimping your dumbass Isaarn hos.

quote:

Hi Dundee

How's Ur crusade going??

U mean now that one's sincerity is proportionnal to the number of times they pray??

I'm afraid that more than the agressivity of my posts Ur main enemy is Reality.

U're such an obtuse prig.

the kind of guys very dangerous if they get power,but otherwise mostly pathetic .

Hope U lighten up and we can make some more sense out of the arguments

Luis

Luis

Did you hear me say that sincerity is proportional to the numbers they pray ?. and Yes I do noticed the aggressively undertone in your posts. You are obvious a person who got badly frustrated after being dumped by that girl (or as you called myth maniac). Don’t tell me that she did call you a loser.

It is time now for you to grow up, as you are lacking on basic values and I do not have any (I repeat ANY) respect for a guy indicating that he is sharing money with working girls, walking in Hyatt lobby with tall girls pumped their boobs sky-high with silicon implants on your request. It just make me laugh laugh.gif" border="0 and think what a piece of kee-maa you actually are, this is of course in addition of the earlier indicated Ai Naa Laem which is on the other side of the issue. crazy.gif" border="0

Just out of curiosity, what are you doing for living?

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: Dundee ]

quote:

Originally posted by Sukhumvit:

How often have you tried to have an intellectual conversation in Thai with a Thai girl, bar girl, Isaarn, or otherwise? Didn't get very far eh? Maybe that's 'cos your command of the Thai tongue isn't really up to it? Would you think that you're a dumb fucker 'cos of that, or just unable to communicate coherently in Thai?

Maybe you're better off sticking with the beautiful people on RCA than pimping your dumbass Isaarn hos.

As I noticed before I appear to be pretty(quite?)fluent in thai when I speak to isaan girls,and I definetely feel better with my ABAC student GF I met in RCA.Mind U we may switch regulary to English,we mainly use thai

I appreciate how in this forum insults are only allowed in one way and I'm afraid to schock a few more sensibilities relating how much I earn doing so little.

Besides that I can understand than the idea of guys scamming(?) girls who scam guys like U disturbs U.

I'm very sorry to be have such a little mastering of English,I happened to have stopped studying young,never lived in an English speaking country but still probably can manage more languages than U do.

BTW if I live in Thailand it's because I like the place,U're assuming far too much about one of my many GFs(who happened to be much more interesting than any Isaan girl I met,if not less crazy),and I still don't get Ur point about religion(U're not making many points BTW expect attacking me...)

quote:

Originally posted by Dundee:

Luis

It is time now for you to grow up, as you are lacking on basic values and I do not have any (I repeat ANY) respect for a guy indicating that he is sharing money with working girls, walking in Hyatt lobby with tall girls pumped their boobs sky-high with silicon implants on your request. It just make me laugh
laugh.gif" border="0
and think what a piece of kee-maa you actually are, this is of course in addition of the earlier indicated Ai Naa Laem which is on the other side of the issue.
crazy.gif" border="0

Extremely priggish

Dundee,

No offense, but you shouldn't criticize someone's writing (especially a non-native) and then write a piece full of grammatical mistakes yourself.

I understand your beef with Luis but what you wrote indicates you weren't an English major. Don't be too quick to slash and burn someone in an area that you don't shrine yourself. I agree, though, with your viewpoints and where you are coming from!

Respectfully,

Cardinalblue

Cardinalblue

You right, I shouldn’t have said that first sentence so I did remove this part and I apologize if this have saddened Luis.

Nevertheless. I still stand by the remaining part of my post and perhaps I should start executing on what I use to say, “Live and Let it Live” and forget about this. This is going too long.

quote:

Originally posted by Hardy641:

However I fully disagree, that Isaan/BG are more boring then the normal upclass Thai/Chinese girls. I know plenty of them and they are even more boring. The whole weekend they shopping useless but expensive things, then meet with their clique to watch a movie or going to a Karaoke place for singing and eating(the most boring thing in the world). During the weeks they stay home watching the same brainless soap operas on Channel 3 and 7 the BG like to watch.

It looks like a Brett Easton Ellis book.Strange somehow that loving this kind of writers their world stills atracts me.Broke up a few years ago with 2 loaded girls from Japan and Hong Kong who were quite boring.

Thanks for all the instructive posts among the flaming

Archived