2009/2010 season

sayjann

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm disappointed,wanted City in the final.

i might go to the OT leg depending on the FA Cup game.

if we play Leeds then i will be spending the weekend in Manchester with a mate of mine who supports Leeds.

a weekend of junk food,alcohol and Chinese ladies of the night............

Fergie is the master moaner but Arsie Winger has been making his mark this week.

ungracious after defeats by Chelsea and City..... :doah::wanker:

loved seeing Sparky waving Winger down the tunnel.... :wave:

I see Chelsea winning the title fairly comfortably actually. Who's gonna challenge them? Man Yoo? No. West Ham result notwithstanding, they have lost games and will continue to lose and drop points against lesser teams every once in a while. Citeh? Not yet. Too much ground to make up. Hughes doesn't have the skill to catch Ancoletti. Certainly not Arsenal or Liverpool.

Citeh will be a top 4 team this season at either Liverpool's or Arsenal's expense. I think it will be at Liverpool's expense right now but with van Persie being out for so long, if Arsenal don't strengthen up front in January and Bendtner isn't effective, we could struggle.

Villa don't have the depth and sperz simply don't have it in them although they are doing okay now. They are starting to drop points on a more consistent basis. Also they can't seem to take points off the big boys. Something Citeh and Villa has done.

I see Chelsea winning the title fairly comfortably actually. Who's gonna challenge them? Man Yoo? No. West Ham result notwithstanding, they have lost games and will continue to lose and drop points against lesser teams every once in a while.

Points Dropped by United so far 11

Lost away at Burnley

Lost away at Liverpool

Drew at home Sunderland

Lost away at Chelsea

Points Dropped by Chelsea so far 9

Lost away at Wigan

Lost away at Aston Villa

Lost away at City

So if you take away results against your so called "Top 4" United have dropped 4 ponts to so called lesser teams where as Chelsea have dropped 9 points. Chelsea still have away games at United and Liverpool to come. There is still a long way to go this season.

Definitely a long way to go Mekong, and what the heck, even Liverpool could grab the title in May. I just wouldn't bet on it hehehe :)

It's mere speculation, but it does seems like either Chelsea or Man U. If I had to put my money on one of them it would have to be Chelsea because of their squad depth. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Maybe also because of some of Man U's problems, defensive worries, Rio who's not (yet) half of last season's form, Berbatov who's proving to be worth a tenth of what United paid for him. Maybe also the pressure of the two goalkeepers who're gonna replace v.d. Sar. They're good but seem insecure at times.

Too many maybes'''' well... maybe it's gonna be Villa :beer:

Archived