2009/2010 season

sayjann

Beating the scum is and always will be a complete delight. I don't think much people outside the Tottenham faithful really believed Robbie Keane's boasts about them being on par with us. Even at ful strength they are not better. Not that they can't get a win against us but not better overall.

Redknapp, a gooner, is embarassing himself with post match comments with these 'woulda, coulda, shoulda' comments. I read some scum forums before hand and they were pessimistic about getting anything out of the match and would have loved a point.

Liverpool have really surprised me. Based on the last half of last season I saw them as my favorites to win the league. Right now, I'd have to tip man city for one of the CL spots and Liverpool fighting to possibly hang on to 5th against Tottenham or Villa.

If they fail to get a CL spot I can see Rafa being fired. It will also further hinder them from the transfer market due to the loss of funds and they may have to sell to buy.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Steve, long time no speak..

Liverpool have really surprised me. Based on the last half of last season I saw them as my favorites to win the league. Right now, I'd have to tip man city for one of the CL spots and Liverpool fighting to possibly hang on to 5th against Tottenham or Villa.

Liverpool have surprised me as well. But really doubt Man City Spurs or even my Villa are strong enough to finish 4th. They're just too damn inconsistent. Look at Villa...beating Liverpool and Chelsea just to drop points at Wolves..West Ham..etc. Good players are more inconsistent than top players. That's the way it is and Villa have IMO only 2-3 top players.

Now if Arsenal can keep their 4-5 key players from getting injured then I see them having a serious go at the title and give Chelsea and Man U a long and tough battle.

Arsenal have one part of the equation so far. We are beating the teams below us. The other part, taking points and sometimes beating your main rivals, isn't happening.

Chelsea seems the big threat and tonights game will be a big test and measuring stick.

I think City are more than capable of getting 4th. They have the talent and the depth to do it. Man City's main problem is Hughes. He's not a top manager. At least not yet.

• 2 weeks later...

i've posted about 10 posts in this topic since July,so not exactly quiet recently..........

i read,observe and take note.

so far nothing has really gripped me in that i want to make certain comments.

i'm quite happy to look from the outside and laugh silently at some posts

• 2 weeks later...

So Chelsea beat the gooners 3-0. Couldnt Wenger of actually said that they were beaten by the better team on the day rather than bleat about one incident during the game. He then moaned about how lucky Drogba is....10 goals in 11 games against the gooners is hardly lucky. He mentioned that they should of had a penalty...yes perhaps...but then we should of had one as well....He is beginning to take over Fergussons mantle for chief-moaner.

Faustie

Oh you of little faith, have you not realised this is ther first time in over 3 years since CF has posted in the football forum, which is how long ago it is since the pensioners actualy won anything worthwhile, he is a plastic fan who only gloats and makes coments when results are going his way.

Wigan 1-0 Chelsea Spurs 9-1 Wigan Far from unstoppable!

We are now into December, look back the past 3 seasons and see how many points united were off the top in the past 3 seasons at this time of the year. I for one am not writing off United as of yet lets wait until after the Africans Nations Cup and see how it stands.

Archived