Michael Jackson dead?

kamui

Also wonder what will happen to the refunding of the tickets? That should be interesting to see pan out.

The concert tour organiser had insured MJ for $100 million (life insurance) and should have the dough by now... I'm guessing this would cover the prepaid tix prices. (On the news down here last night).

Have you ever known an insurance company to pay up so quick without putting up a fight and carrying out their own investigation?

I haven't. Sure this has a long way to go especially when I don't think they have even released the actual COD. Additional tests are expected to take another 4-6 weeks

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An extreme article on MJ:

Link

'I'm better off dead. I'm done': Michael Jackson's fateful prediction just a week before his death

By Ian Halperin

Last updated at 9:13 AM on 28th June 2009

* Genetic condition had ruined his lungs and left him unable to sing

* He became so skeletal, doctors believed he was anorexic

* He had nightmares about being murdered – and wanted to die

* He used swine flu as an excuse to avoid coming to England

* He thought he was agreeing to 10 concerts – it was 50

Gary, Indiana for sure is a shithole and often qualifies as the Murder Capital of the US, having won the title several times the last decade.

In 2004 & 2005 Gary beat out heavyweight contenders such as Baltimore, Detroit & New Orleans to finish the year with a homicide rate of 58 or 1 murder for every 1,725 residents.

Looking on the bright side, it may be difficult for Gary to lay claim to the title in the future as it is normally awarded to cities of 100,000 or more. Gary's population has shrunk in recent years and experts are expecting less than 100,000 residents in the 2010 census.

The smaller cities usually 'win' (a recognition no one wants) these murder capital contests. If you look at the areas in Philly that have the most murders, you may find that per capita it far exceeds places like Gary. The murders are concentrated in certain parts of the city. The remainder of the city helps reduce its per capita rate.

As for Jackson his final months and days may be as mysterious as Elvis.

Michael Jackson's DNA Says This Is Not Him!

Written by Bureau

t.

Story written: 26 June 2009

Where's The Real Michael Jackson?

A police coroner shocked everyone this morning when he announced that the body brought in to the hospital was NOT the real Michael Jackson.

Through DNA testing and comparing them with Jackson's DNA fo years ago, someone has been impersonating Jacko for several years now.

Perhaps that's why he kept putting off shows, stated one authority.

Fans of Jackson say that something had changed several years back, especially after he married Lisa Marie.

After that, this "Michael Jackson" began acting even crazier.

Could it be that Lisa Marie spilled the family secret on how her dad had faked his death years ago and Michael came up with a plan to have a peaceful rest to his life.

The Presley secret seemed to involve Elvis' twin brother who was supposedly dead at birth but was actually severely handicapped and taken care of in a home. When Jesse died, Elvis saw his chance for freedom, as they buried his twin brother.

Jackson's whole demeanor changed about the time of his "marriage" to Lisa Marie and his appearance changed to help him get away.

So where is Jackson now? Whatever happened to Elvis?

Perhaps everything will come out now, especially when the DNA evidence says THIS is not Michael Jackson of 15 years ago!

Archived