Michael Jackson dead?

kamui

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be hard to deny that MIchael Jackson was one of the most talented entertainers on the planet...maybe ever. While it's sad that he's gone, it is even more sad that I don't care as much as I should because of what he became as time went on. I almost wish he'd died with the release of Dangerous so we cold remember him for his talent...and without the freakiness and the molestation.

Some people die too young...maybe some die too old.

To me, his "talent" was way over rated. Ever see the MJ impersonator at Coliseum? He could do the same "grab my balls and dance" bullshit the peaoMJ did. He even showed the gimmicks he used to do it.

I will confess, I liked the song/video "man in the mirror" but other than that, no loss.

Gary still got the steel mills? I remember my folks driving through Gary at night when I was maybe 9 or 10. I was fascinated by the glowing sheets of steel that lit of the night as you drove past the mills.

Gary still has actively working steel mills.

USX, still going.

LTV was bought out and renamed to some other company.

Inland still there, maybe renamed.

The core of mills still running but at a reduced rate.

Cool. All are gone in Birmingham, Alabama - which was founded in the late 19th century by English steelworkers from England (as was the nearby town of Sheffield). Drive to Birmingham, AL these days and you can still see vulcan on the mountain top, but not a trace of what the city was once famous for.

p.s. For OH:

http://mj4ever2.piczo.com/funnystuff?cr=2&linkvar=000044

Also wonder what will happen to the refunding of the tickets? That should be interesting to see pan out.

The concert tour organiser had insured MJ for $100 million (life insurance) and should have the dough by now... I'm guessing this would cover the prepaid tix prices. (On the news down here last night).

Archived