Michael Jackson dead?

kamui

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
May have owed $400m but anyone one to have a guess at what his little stash of copyright is worth?

He was heavily mortgaged against the Beatles catalog for which he owned and was valued at nearly 1/2 billion dollars.

The guy had talent and looking back, its hard not to recognize that. He wasn't always a child molester, so I can look back to the days of the Jackson 5 and say I am sorry to see that little kid go.

The person he turned into however, doesn't deserve an once of sympathy or recognition as far as I'm concerned. While he was never criminally convicted, he paid out enough multi million dollar settlements to little boys and their families to convince me of his guilt.

To the "adult" Micheal Jackson, I say fuck off and rot in hell Kiddie Fiddler. :wave:

At least in America, when you owe banks a little money (up to a couple of million), the banks own you. When you are indebt like Donald Trump or M.J., you own the banks. They will do anythng suggested by you (meaning the Donald and M.J.) remotely reasonable to try to get their money back (or at least a substnatial portion of it).

Who are the British tabloids going to make stories about and Jay Leno going to make jokes,

I bet the company that promoted his "comeback" concerts are wondering how they will pay all the money back,

Wacko Jacko lived up to his name , I wonder if we will have a parade in LA like we did for the Lakers,

Strange Days....Ohh that was a Doors song....

BK

He was heavily mortgaged against the Beatles catalog for which he owned and was valued at nearly 1/2 billion dollars.

It was revealed this morning that he left the right to them to Paul McCartney in his will. Apparently he always "felt bad" about out-bidding McCartney for them in the first place.

Archived