Pizza...gotta have some Pizza

CaptainPike

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunrise Tacos has a bottle of habernos sausce at every table. Believe it is made in Thailand.

TH

Wow' date=' I hope it is some of the good stuff. If it is made in Thailand, there must be some place to buy the stuff. [/quote']

Don't know if it is the same as what TH is referring to, but I use this locally made one. Nice flavour. B60/btl at Villa. Made by Don's Foods: http://www.donsfoods.com/index.html

Cheers,

SD

Thanks but.... Habaneros are little hot devils - not sure if these are the little devils or not. . Habaneros are a lot hotter then Thai pepers. It has taken quite some time before my wife could eat them. As for Thai peppers, they don't seem to have hardly any head to them as far as I am concerned.

Jalapenos are 2,500 to 8,000 Scoville Units

Tabasco are 30,000 ~ 50,000 Scoville Units

Thai peppers are 50,000 ~ 100,000 Scoville Units

Orange Habanero are 150,000 ~ 325,000 Scoville Units

Red Savina Habanero are [/b]350,000 ~ 575,000[/b] Scoville Units

bt, lol try it next time when you wank or touch your girls sensitive area(s) 555+

but sure you're a stud coz you eat the super high 'hotness level' peppers only - bet you can't even eat just a tiny bit of 1 whole pepper be it thai or mexican LOL - OK the chilli challenge is out & until you prove your the champ of hot bastards we wont hear anymore of your cries for the hottest chilli/pepper ONLY OK? :)

:beer::drunk:

Archived