Kill Me... Now...

Vladican

Hell, you're not a hippy or that much older than I. What a jip! (Just Kidding).

My first experience with a Thai prostitute was actually in Berlin Germany back in 90s. About 20 years old. Walked into what we thought was a corner bar and these girls come out in bikinis, and one was just fucking gorgeous... incredible. Anyway, long story short, she enticed me into going in the back with her and it was YEAH!, for about 2 minutes. That's how long I lasted.

I think I whacked off to that memory about a dozen times in the next few days. Ha. She definitely had me sprung -- never saw her again.

A German girl I used to hang with had done a stint as a prostitute and got me to lighten up a little in my outlook. It took me years to learn that every woman I was with I would pay for in one way or another, and sometimes you paid out a lot more than you got back. There's something beautiful in the upfront and detached interaction in p4p.

I think anyone who tries to exploit kids in any environment should be summarily shot. Period. When it comes to adults, I"m 100% all for p4p. People have varying sexual appetites and it's good to have that outlet when you need it. Of course you have to be smart about it too. On both sides. But yeah, you know that.

Anyway, I'm rambling.

Take care sir. Godspeed.

“Sex is interesting, but it's not totally important. I mean it's not even as important (physically) as excretion. A man can go seventy years without a piece of ass, but he can die in a week without a bowel movement.â€Â

-bukowski

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell, you're not a hippy or that much older than I. What a jip! (Just Kidding).

My first experience with a Thai prostitute was actually in Berlin Germany back in 90s. About 20 years old. Walked into what we thought was a corner bar and these girls come out in bikinis, and one was just fucking gorgeous... incredible. Anyway, long story short, she enticed me into going in the back with her and it was YEAH!, for about 2 minutes. That's how long I lasted.

I think I whacked off to that memory about a dozen times in the next few days. Ha. She definitely had me sprung -- never saw her again.

A German girl I used to hang with had done a stint as a prostitute and got me to lighten up a little in my outlook. It took me years to learn that every woman I was with I would pay for in one way or another, and sometimes you paid out a lot more than you got back. There's something beautiful in the upfront and detached interaction in p4p.

I think anyone who tries to exploit kids in any environment should be summarily shot. Period. When it comes to adults, I"m 100% all for p4p. People have varying sexual appetites and it's good to have that outlet when you need it. Of course you have to be smart about it too. On both sides. But yeah, you know that.

Anyway, I'm rambling.

Take care sir. Godspeed.

“Sex is interesting, but it's not totally important. I mean it's not even as important (physically) as excretion. A man can go seventy years without a piece of ass, but he can die in a week without a bowel movement.â€Â

-bukowski

All agreed, I am just saying I think a 20 year old should be trying to develope the skills necessary for dating, interaction etc...learn that it isn't all about drinking and whoring...he can do all that later.

>I would also argue the whoring has more likely than not effected my ability to have a decent relationship, though I am trying at this moment.<

Are you now? Is Ramon back?

But joking aside, I have sometimes also wondered about that. Not that this thought would stop me from whoring though.

Yes Ramon is...er I mean Dumsoda TOLD ME Ramon was back from Puerto Rico, tanned and rested. I of course am referring to a real girl, one born with a real vagina!

Seriously, I recall you prancing about Soi Cowboy awhile back with a woman's purse on your shoulder...your excuse was You were returning it to the girl who left it in your room...I immediately made an emergency ruling of "NOT GAY" for 2 reasons: 1) I was with you, and 2) The hand bag did not match your shoes. Now lets NEVER speak of this again!

Oops, forgot about that one.

>All agreed, I am just saying I think a 20 year old should be trying to develope the skills necessary for dating, interaction etc...learn that it isn't all about drinking and whoring...he can do all that later.<

yes. Did you read about my net encounter with the 18 year old mongerer, who got all hot and bothered about my little MP gal?

18, and mongering, what is the world coming to?

Lazy? I would call it.

You have to put some effort in to bedding a lady from the West...IMO.

Yeah -- sometimes you want to skip the effort part' date=' it can be an annoying charade.

And sometimes, you WANT the effort part. heh.

Life is funny.[/quote']

Agreed, but don't you think a young man learning his way in the world should at least try to develope the skills necessary to get laid in a non paid situation? Part of the problem with the easy route is it makes it too easy for the youngsters. The over all problem I see with a lot of the young kids today is they have had it all too easy, everything handed to them. This generation has a sense of entitlement like no other before it. Hence, I think they need to learn that certain things you need skills etc to acquire, and thus should spend the formative years acquiring those skills. And don't forget the hypocritical aspects involved either.

Now let me get my morning geritol...

Lazy? I would call it.

Yeah -- sometimes you want to skip the effort part' date=' it can be an annoying charade.

Life is funny.[/quote']

Agreed, but don't you think a young man learning his way in the world should at least try to develope the skills necessary to get laid in a non paid situation? Part of the problem with the easy route is it makes it too easy for the youngsters. The over all problem I see with a lot of the young kids today is they have had it all too easy, everything handed to them. This generation has a sense of entitlement like no other before it. Hence, I think they need to learn that certain things you need skills etc to acquire, and thus should spend the formative years acquiring those skills. And don't forget the hypocritical aspects involved either.

The skills eh? Unless he's a Casanova in training I'm a little skeptical about skills, other than the most rudimentary social ones.

Sex drive, especially at 18, is a strong force and will push you to adapt and learn. The other thing is, as I posted earlier, you pay in other ways.

I like lust. Chemistry, whatever you want to call it. I look for it in a p4p environment, or a non-p4p environment.

But whatever decisions you make, you're right, you're possibly giving something else up and one should act accordingly. Most women are not going to support expeditions to Thailand (or anywhere) where getting laid is likely part of the agenda. Certainly P4P is frowned upon in many circles and not respectable. Something you do on the DL. But hell, so are strip clubs.

This generation. Mixed feelings. Good and bad. The music has become pretty shitty. One-dimensional american idol and gangsta rap stuff. There's a place for it, but, I don't know -- not pop musics brightest moments these days. And yeah, there's a whole population coming of age where many have been ridiculously coddled, or raised by single parents in front of a TV, and issues abound.

OTOH -- I think a lot of these kids have a skepticism and sophistication that I like. So... haven't lost hope yet. We shall see.

But to all those YFs I would say -- you want to come to Thailand and bed some BGs and Go-Go dancers?.... well hey, do your thing.

:evil:

Lazy? I would call it.

Life is funny.[/quote']

OH you have never met me before in real life, yet you base ALL of your opinions about me from my posts on an interntet board site. Kind or ironic if you ask me. Are you stalking me alongside BangkokTraveler?

:dunno:

"Also, as one who has played the game, often to excess, I now see where it has done me a bit wrong here and there. Certainly the alcoholism is NOT a good thing. I would also argue the whoring has more likely than not effected my ability to have a decent relationship, though I am trying at this moment. I can see where a young and impressionable kid like YF could easily be led down the same path. So I passed that on to YF with the best of intentions. I also had fun pointing out the hypocrisy of his actions and those of his father. I obviously struck a nerve doing so......"

*&^*&^*&^*&^&^$^%$%^*&(*)(*)(*)&*(&^*&%&^$

I agree, and my story is similar to OH's.

Just a brief note here about some places I hung out in, and the consequences (let this be a lesson!!):

There is a house in Krungthep Mahanakorn Boworn Rattanakosin Mahintharayuttha Mahadilokpop Noparatratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniveymahasathan Amornpiman Avatransathit Sakkathattiay-avisnukarmprasit.

They call the Rising Sun

And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy

And God I know I'm one

My mother was a tailor

She sewed my new bluejeans

My father was a gamblin' man

Down in Krungthep Mahanakorn Boworn Rattanakosin Mahintharayuttha Mahadilokpop Noparatratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniveymahasathan Amornpiman Avatransathit Sakkathattiay-avisnukarmprasit.

Now the only thing a gambler needs

Is a suitcase and trunk

And the only time he's satisfied

Is when he's on a drunk

Oh mother tell your children

Not to do what I have done

Spend your lives in sin and misery

In the House of the Rising Sun

Well, I got one foot on the platform

The other foot on the train

I'm goin' back to Krungthep Mahanakorn Boworn Rattanakosin Mahintharayuttha Mahadilokpop Noparatratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniveymahasathan Amornpiman Avatransathit Sakkathattiay-avisnukarmprasit.

To wear that ball and chain

Well, there is a house in Krungthep Mahanakorn Boworn Rattanakosin Mahintharayuttha Mahadilokpop Noparatratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniveymahasathan Amornpiman Avatransathit Sakkathattiay-avisnukarmprasit.

They call the Rising Sun

And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy

And God I know I'm one

Archived