Kill Me... Now...

Vladican

I was taking a right gnarly shite this morning with a wee bit of struggle getting that squirrel out :doah: when I happen to think of this strange gal I use to shag a few years back from the midnight bar. :hubba: She would always say "Kill Me... Now..." right in the middle of getting busy every time we shagged. :hmmm:

Always wondered if she new what the hell she was saying? :dunno:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was taking a right gnarly shite this morning with a wee bit of struggle getting that squirrel out :doah: when I happen to think of this strange gal I use to shag a few years back from the midnight bar. :hubba: She would always say "Kill Me... Now..." right in the middle of getting busy every time we shagged. :hmmm:

Always wondered if she new what the hell she was saying? :dunno:

Perhaps she was saying "this is the best sex I've ever had, it will never be aby better, I have nothing to live for, so kill me now..."

Or perhaps she was referring to the french bit about orgasms being the petite death, and saying "give me and orgasm now."

Then again she might be saying, I'd rather die than fuck this ugly bastard...who really knows... :dunno::dunno: The important thing is that YOU enjoyed YOURSELF!

I recall once Fiery Jack and I had a night on the grog, and pulled a right fit old slapper from Soi 3. She stood about 6 feet tall, missing fingers and an eye, had about 18 teeth, and a tattoo on her left ass cheek that read "Pride of Cukamonga" and another that said "let all who enter here be blessed." Nice girl and a damned good time as I recall. Though as I recall Jack and I saying in the morning, whilst sober "Kill me now please."

Archived