Kill Me... Now...

Vladican

Indeed she does have a sister! Danced at a small bar in Patpong, was big with the older sailor crowd...nice girl, though as I recall, she often seemed to have a case of lice and such, which she gratefully shared with all...nice girl and a great cook. Last heard she married a guy in Kent, and was working as a maid to some distant royal!

I think it was one of the Kings Bars she worked in and oh, by the way I've corrected your typo below.

"nice girl and a great cock"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Perhaps she was saying "this is the best sex I've ever had, it will never be aby better, I have nothing to live for, so kill me now..."

Or perhaps she was referring to the french bit about orgasms being the petite death, and saying "give me and orgasm now."

Perhaps... this could be :hmmm:

Man, you must've been really laying the pipe!

Sometimes, when people feel really good in an extreme sense (like they are in paradise on earth) they want to die right then and there. They believe that, if they die at that moment, they would feel that way forever. They believe this great feeling will not last if they continue to live. Lover's Leap is an example.

Holy christfuck... you are probably on to it :hubba:

roach infested short time shack :: south end of the soi :: staggering up the stairs past pastey face :: watching the 10†teley tube nodding in slow motion smile :: plastic coated bed sheets :: broken neon sigh flickering out the window :: wasted wanker of I shagging her native :: of whom speaks not a single phrase of angrish :: Kill Me... Now! echo’s through the shack in crystal angrish :: frozen :: john turner what was I was I hallucinating :: did she, Kill Me... Now! :: schweet muther of gawd this is full of teh win self tells slobbering self :: pipe was moving again

:drunk::doah::shakehead:relieved:

Maybe it was the opposite then. She'd reached the lowest circle of hell in this act, at that moment. Short of stint being water boarded, in Abu Ghraib, by American psycho G.I.'s, she realised life couldn't get any worse than this sordid, pitiful moment. All desire to live her left her at that moment. Truly the nadir of her existence.

Hence her utterance.

"Kill me now".

A tale of woe, to be sure.

Oh, yeah, the katoey that chased YF down Sukhumvit...odd how the party that supports conservative family values takes their sons to BKK to go whore mongering and get tattooed...wonder if the little boy realizes how this could/will come back to bite him in the ass later on...?

OH you obviously then don't have any family values because you ended up being that fat old bastard that you think I will turn out to be. Don't worry, I won't end up like you, at least I hope not.

Only because you started it first. I tried being nice to you, and I occasionally still am. What you fail to realize is, you made yourself the target here.

As for family values, seems you share mine...I mean whore banging with your divorced dad...guess we are both conservatives after all...I never knew I supported traditional christian family values, thanks for showing me the way kid.

Seriously kid, grow up and wise up! What you and apparently your father fail to realize is, what you are doing may well have serious consequences and repercussions later on. That is said from the heart.

Archived